1

"..."

"How did I get accepted here? What the hell? I just wrote the schools name on the paper as a joke, was the turnout low this year or something? Did I really do well enough on that test?"

You stare at the large complex of the school you will be attending starting that day. Cherryton academy.

You carry your stuff to the reception and ask for directions. After you are given your new student ID, you are pointed to the office of the one of the dorm parents. On your way there you hear your name be called from behind you. You turn around slightly anxious and confused and see a slightly hunched over wolf, panic being slightly evident on his expression.

The wolf spoke first. "You are [Y/N], right?"

"Yeah?"

"I think you dropped this."

You look down and see him holding your ID that you've been given literally 40 seconds ago. You scoff to yourself while taking the card. "I really managed to lose this thing that quickly, I'm off to a great start."

The wolf chuckled akwardly before putting foward another question "Hey, uh, I was curious, if you, um, don't mind me asking, what species are you"

"Not at all, I'm a human, our closest living relatives are chimpanzees, if that helps."

"Ah, I see."

"Seeing one of me in the flesh, lucky you, gotta run now, see you later"

"Yeah, goodbye"

*A bit of a strange thing to ask someone you just met, but I can tell the poor thing is akward* you think to yourself

You enter the office and are greeted by a zebra you presume is the dorm parent

"Ah are you perhaps [Y/N]?

"Yes."

"Plese hold on for a moment, and I will take you to your dorm room"

As you are walking next to the dorm parent, he speaks up.

"You are the first human to get enroled to this school, actualy and knowing your 'nature' it was debated wether you should be put into the herbivore or a carnivore dorm. That's why your admition into the dorm was postponed. It was decided that you might feel more at home in a herbivore dorm, but due to the species difference you will be provided an empty room, will that be a problem?"

"Not at all, that sounds rather nice"

"Ah, good."

*I GET TO BE IN A DORM ROOM BY MYSELF LET'S FUCKING GOOOOOOOO*

The zebra explains other essential things before handing you a key, a timetable and leaving

You are left alone in a room with two beds in it and a school and PE uniform kits. You take your time settling in, looking over your timetable for tommorow.

You wake up next day, get ready, go to the cafeteria, all that jazz. Problem starts when you enter the room where the first class was held.

*Damn it, how does this work exactly? Are seats assigned? Should I ask someone for help?*

You look around trying to find someone who looks like they would be willing to spend more than five seconds explaining this crap to you, if need be. Suddenly you feel a tap on your shoulder.

"Oh you're the guy from yesterday."

"Good Morning, is everything okay, you've been standing there for a bit now."

"I could use your help, are the seats assigned or do you sit wherever"

"Oh, you sit wherever you like, thats not a problem"

"Cool."

You turn around looking for an empty area in the room but before you can even lay your eyes on the room properly, the wolf pipes up.

"We can sit together in case you need anymore help"

*I was not expecting that.* "Yeah... Sure."