7

The rest of the hollyday was spent either with Legoshi or indulging in your hobbies. Even watching paint dry was like a breeze when he was with you. Getting bored of him would be a challenge. You didn't even need to speak around each other, you did enjoy small talk and conversations with him, but just silent skinship was amating in its own right. You developed a series of pet names for him, you liked his name, but you couldn't settle for only one.

"Will I have to remember all of them?"

"Not at all, I'm confident that you remember my voice and it's not like I'm gonna call anyone else other than you 'Puppy' or 'Lego'."

Things from there on went smoothly. Drama club was still an excuse to be around Legoshi, classes were still the same and your time with Legoshi was your only anchor to sanity. He recently started saying that he felt watched or that he was hearing something in the walls in the main school building and the male carnivore dorm close to it. You knew he wasn't peer pressured into taking anything funny, since the noises wouldn't be limited to one building.

"Come to think of it, I never visited your dorm."

"Do you want to?"

 "I wanna see it, but I don't feel like talking to your roommates as a result. They don't really know me, butting in would be akward."

"I'm sure they wouldn't mind, but I wont force you."

"Let's get something to eat, it's on me." You said gently pulling his hand.

As you walked next to the school building with him, he stopped looking at nothing in particular.

"I... forgot to take the laundry out of the washing machine. Do you mind if I go do that quickly?"

"Not at all."

You wait for him infront of his dorm for a while and then you started getting bored. Suddenly a fucking snake in a hat burst throught he door, Legoshi chasing after it. 

*Damn. Don't you just hate it when that happens?*

You chased after the two of them, hoping that they wouldn't go far, because your shitty stamina wasn't ready for that. Well, you ended up in front of the memorial. After staring at it for a bit, the snake turned around.

"Ah, you followed as well. Good."

You looked over Legoshi discreetly to make sure he easn't injured, then paid more attention to the snake. He claimed to be a security guard. Dumbass supposedly couldn't figure out who bodied Tem so he is now asking highschoolers for help. Guess we know what he was watching while hiding himself from everyone. Even with all that, you couldn't help but like the goofy snake. After the two of you left, Legoshi told you to leave finding the culprit to him and promised to call you when he needs help, or goes to confront anyone under suspicion.

"Also, call if you get injured. Seriously. The person we are looking for you probably talked to a dozen times at least, you will probably reveal yourself to them without knowing it if you aren't careful."

"I understand. Wait, how do you know this?"

You give him a weird look. "Common sence."

"And what about fighting?"

"Oh, please, I don't know how to 'fight', I would just end a fight quickly by shanking the cunt or some other unexpected move. Sure, I like guns and would enjoy using them, but you must have no effective trail if you want to start blasting anyone you don't like. I will help you wherever I can. Just tell me."

"What do you think will happen if the asailant finds out we are looking for him?"

You think for a second. "I guess it depends on who they are. They might try to gain your trust out of nowhere, snuff you out when no one is looking, rough you up as a warning... something like that. Or maybe they would do nothing."

Legoshi starts looking concerned. You put your hand on his cheek, and your other arm around his waist.

"If you're carefull, we will be fine. I will give you as much advice as I can. Okay?"

He nods and you give him a kiss.

"Let's go eat now, yeah?"