11

After you've graduated, you and Legoshi no longer had the dorm curfew to worry about.  

"[Y/N]?"

"Yeah?"

"Remember that panda that I told you I met in the black market that runs a rehab clinic?"

"What about him?"

"I want to rid myself of my meat craving, so I will spend more time in his clinic. I just wanted to tell you, so you aren't concerned."

"Has your craving gotten worse or something?"

"No, but I don't want to be a threat to others, while I try my best to look least threatening."

"Huh, yeah, that could end badly."

Following weeks he visited less frequently. Sometimes with minor injuries. But he never hid what he did from you. He knew you could handle it. He supposedly helped the panda, Gouhin, to track and detain people in the black market who have gotten beyond addicted. But you weren't going to stop him. He wanted to improve himself to stop being a threat, and he isn't an idiot.

In a somewhat strange time of day you heard a bell at your door. Legoshi doesn't come at this time, and he usually calls when he does. You open the door and are presented with a huge fucking panda... Who was kind of hot.

"Can I help you?"

"You [Y/N]?"

"Yeah?"

"I'm Gouhin, I work with Legoshi, he doesn't know I came to meet you."

"I see. Come in. Something to drink?"

"Don't worry about that, my bussiness here is short."

Once settled, you didn't waste any time.

"So, what brings you here?"

"Legoshi mentioned a few things about you. You tend to keep yourself armed. Saw you in the news a while back, you two killed that bear who ate one of the students. I could use your help."

"I don't have stamina, any real strenght and I don't fight fair. Don't think of me as useful."

"That doesn't matter, you know your way around a gun, right?"

"Yeah."

"Then you will do fine, I need someone who Legoshi and I can trust."

"Okay, what do you want me to do exactly?"

"The black market will be dealt a massive crackdown, in the process herbivores  in captivity will get hurt, and as if that doesn't happen enough already. I need you to come with me and Legoshi and help me take out as many shop owners and help release their prey. The trick will be avoiding the gangs who protect these bussinesses. We will have to work fast."

"Fun. I'm in."

"Good."

He led you through the market and you ended up in front of a run down looking building, completely blended in with most of the scenery. Being a vigilante doctor can't be easy. He let you enter and when you did, you saw Legoshi resting on a nearby couch.

"Hey‚ pup."

"Wh-why are you here?"

"We're gonna go on a field trip. You don't mind me tagging along do you?" As you two were talking and the panda handed you a cup of tea and passively mentioned that it's bamboo.

"Where?"

"I think it's better if Gouhin explains it... Fuck, this tea is good..."

After explaining what was going to go happen, Gouhin let you pick out your arsenal. Luckly he had a few pocket pistols, one of which you picked along with a few mags, a few knives and a brass knuckle. He must've prepared for this, since Legoshi was suprised to see him whip out a few sets of discreet bodyarmor. And with that you were ready.