5

So, it turned out that Louis' injury from the other week was more serious than thought. He collapsed right after the first showing of the play you were preparing for a while. With Legoshi replacing Bill, who replaced Louis in a second showing of that play, you could tell Legoshi had something on his mind but he wouldn't tell you what. Then it got interesting. As Legoshis short role came he pretty much immediately went off script, seeing as his fists made more contact with Bills face more than their swords. After their fight was alleviated by Louis' sudden appearence and making the accident look more like a play, wanting to make sure noone knew about Legoshis injury, you volunteered to patch him up.

"Are you mad about what I did?"

"I don't know why you did it, so I have no reason to. Not like I can stay mad at you for very long anyway."

"What do you mean?"

You stay silent for a few moments. "...So, why did you do it?"

"He... had rabbits blood on him. To dope himself."

"Not suprising coming from him. I don't blame you, then." After you're done tying his last bandage you felt like spending more time with him. But you knew that it was going to be a busy day. "What now? Gonna go get scolded by Louis?"

"Probably."

Several days later, you walk around as the school clubs prepare for some sort of a lousy festival, your club included. You were on a break so you decided to see if there is anything worth sticking around for after your job was done. You considered sticking with Legoshi, but you suspect he has something going on with Juno, that other wolf in the club, and since the festival was of the romantic kind, that probably wouldn't happen. You spoted Haru working around a stand and approached her out of curiosity.

"Whatcha doin."

"Oh hey, you are..."

"[Y/N],"

"Ah, yes, did you need something?"

You shrug. "What are you doing for the festival?"

"I will just be selling some potted plants and things like that."

"Nice, I will stop by at some point, then."

Before Haru had any time to react, she looked up at something behind you. You turn around to see Legoshi with what looked like a tissue stuck in his nose. Haru giggled while you tried your best not to while you took a closer look at him, suppresing an urge to kiss him on his nose to make it better. The three of you have a short talk before Legoshi pulls you aside for some help.

Next day preparations go deeper into the evening and you were getting sick of the trivial among trivial crap they were doing so you went to hide. You went to the festival section with sale stalls and saw Haru again. What the hell, you are bored and plants are nice, if Legoshi isn't availible plants are the next best thing.

As you approached her you were thinking of what to say. You weren't there exactly there to see her, nor does coming off as a creep to her matter to you, but her putting a restraining order on you might make your future more difficult.

"Help me hide from those morons."

"Wh-What?"

"They're starting to obsess over the stupidest details and I'm losing my shit."

"You... can stick around, I guess. They shouldn't spot you here."

"Probably."

You didn't even have the time to sit on the ground before the lights wen't out. You heard Haru gasp.