4

You and Legoshi were on your way to the gardening club to secure some flowers for your own. Something related to an upcoming project.

When you arrived to the entrance Legoshi froze up

"What is it?"

"Nothing, let's get this over with."

He was already hesitant, since it was a herbivore club but now he looked scared.

As you entered you were surprised by the orderliness of the club. You took your time looking around the therapeutic scenery until a familiar figure emerged.

*You can't be serious*

"Can I help you guys" A short white rabbit was right in front of you.

You decided to speak since Legoshi looked like he was at his boiling point. You gently put your hand on his upper back which made him twitch a little and gently pushed him forward, just enough for him to move.

"Yeah, we need roses for a drama club project."

That is all you say to her before handing her a large paper on which the idea was sketched. After she looked at it, she informed you of your available rose choice and offered a bargain.

"Move those potted plants to the back"

"Alright, that should be easy."

You looked at the wolf, patting his shoulder and giving him a warm smile.

"Come on, it wont take long now, okay?" You say quietly.

After you're done moving the pots, the rabbit, whose name now you know is Haru, offered to treat you to lunch. Not wanting to keep your wolf there any longer you threw your best excuse.

"Don't worry about it, we helped you to compensate for the flowers, didn't we? Gotta go now, see ya around."

And so you left before she could reply properly. After you closed the door you turned to the wolf to check up on him.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah."

Few days later, some carnivores from the drama club invite you to tag along with them as they go to the town to hang out. Only reason you didn't actively dread going was because Legoshi was coming along.

*I'm really starting to simp for this goddamn wolf. Why am I like this?*

Your thoughts are interrupted as you see Lego looking around , his tail wagging profusely. With a small smile you creep up behind the wolf, giving a gentle caress to his tail, making him twitch before you spoke.

"If a scenery of a town gets you pumped we should go sightseeing together."

"Was it that noticeable?"

"Don't worry about that, we shouldn't lag behind, come on."

After you were done at some cozy looking cafe and some other places, you were supposed to take a bus back home. Although Bill, a tiger from the drama club, said you were a bit lost, he was still walking as if he knew exactly where he was going.

Aaaand now you were at the ever so mysterious Black Market. Of course, what else could you expect from a typical pubescent brainless teenage manchild like Bill. Rolling your eyes you went to reach for Legoshis arm to get him to leave with you but he wasn't next to you anymore. You looked around to find him and saw him ask for directions from some junkie. You walked up to him pulling him away before he could grab his face. Shortly after, the said junkie offered to sell his fingers, each one having a price tag on it. Bill pushed past you and Lego to confirm what he said and then proposed that we all put forward some money so we could buy one. You felt and heard Legoshi growl as you were still holding onto him idly. As he stepped forward you noticed his angry expression and pulled him back before whispering into his ear.

"Don't do anything stupid, if you want to leave, let's do that."

He watched them for a second before freeing himself from you and running deeper into the market.

*Ah, shit.*

You wanted to run after him but you knew he was faster than you and he disappeared into the crowd before you could even begin to think about looking for him. The others looked at you confused as you left the marked, since the only smart thing to do now was wait. After the others exited you told them to go on without as you were determined to wait for him until the last bus arrives.

You were there for a good minute before you heard a familiar voice. "[Y/N]?"

You stand up looking at the wolf relieved. "Hey... Are you okay?"

"Yeah. Uh, what are you doing here?"

"I was waiting for you."

"Waiting?"

"I wanted to make sure you're safe."

"Ah... I see. Um, did they really..."

"I asked them. Aoba didn't. He couldn't go through with it. He said he couldn't stop thinking about our club members."

"..."

You see Legoshi start to tear up. You didn't want to see him like this. You stepped forward and pulled him into a hug. He was surprised by this but he hugged you back. You scratched the back of his head. It was the first time you felt his fur properly. It was... nice. You broke the hug after a bit, not wanting him to be uncomfortable and gave him a calm smile. "The bus is coming soon."