12

You and Legoshi made a promise. Neither of you would be getting in any more dangerous situations, unless really important. That was somewhat of a compromise the two of you came to, since Legoshi is infuriatingly good natured. But you were going to make sure he was as safe as possible. One such case presented itself. Gosha told Legoshi some rumors about a restaurant very close to his place, that supposedly sells meat and keeps small ammount of lifestock. He wanted you to come with him, to make it seem less suspicious. You met up with him and he walked you by the restaurant so you could get a better idea. Then you stopped at his place. He let you in, you gave him a descreet kiss, said hi to Gosha and went to his room.

"Okay, how do you want to do this?"

"Well, we will probably going to enter first as customers, but... I was... thinking you had an idea."

"...yeah... okay, but you should discuise in some way, the place is very close to your home, you don't want yourself or your grandpa to get snuffed or kidnaped."
He thinks for a second and tells you to wait for him. He comes back with a few different things. The thing that intrigued you was his alternative idea of dying his fur with temporary dye. Not a thing you would hate to see. Then he pulled out his passed mothers clotnes...

"I don't think this is the best idea but it might be worth a try, I even bought some mak-"

"Put them on. Now." As you said that you took the makeup off his hands and watched him put a dress on after giving you a weird look.

*Okay, he has the dress on... Shit... It looks so strange... But... fuck. Why is it kinda hot?*

You beckoned him over and started applying makeup on him.

"Do you know how to use makeup?

"Won't do anything complicated, so I can't mess it up that much. I think."

You finished with that and backed up to look at your work. As soon as you back away he looks down with a nervous expression. You go to lock his door and walk back to look at him while he was staring at you slightly nervous.

"So... uh... will this do?"

"No, that's not why I had you put it on. Only I get to see you dressed like this. I shouldn't find this hot but I do. I won't blame you for thinking I'm weird."

You pushed him onto the bed and began dragging your hands up his dress. He was clearly nervous. A lot. So you just kissed him and assured him that you won't try anything beyond getting grabby.

After fifteen minutes of whatever that was, you take his dress off for him, because, ya kno... Bringing dishonor upon your dead mother is something you savor and enjoy thoroughly one bite at a time, and wiped off his makeup for him. As he was putting his regular clothes on you heard a knock on the door.

o  no

"Yes?"

"Hey, [Y/N], will you be staying for dinner?"

"Sure, thanks!"

With that he left, and you put all the unholly things away and got back to finding a way to discuise him. The two of you looked up common wolf fur patterns and colors and compared them to Legoshis neighbours with similar patterns. Last thing he needed is to accidentaly frame someone else. You kept yourselves busy untill Gosha got back from a shopping trip you didn't know he took.

"You should've told us, we could've helped out."

"Ah, don't worry about me."

You and Legoshi settled for the temporary paint. But you told him that he should take note of where those clotnes are.