3

The rest of the week has been peaceful. You got closer to your wolf friend and got used to the schedule. The next week on the other hand, the atmosphere felt like someone got mauled.

:)

"Hey Legoshi, why is everyone so shifty?"

"oh, um... well... Tem, the member of our club has been misteriously killed... most likely by a carnivore."

"Damn... Whats going to happen now?"

"What do you mean?"

"Well, surely they wouldn't just let things burn out in the crowd without intervention, that's a recipe for a bad week."

"I don't know. But we could visit the memorial, if you want."

"Yeah, let's do that, lead the way after the classes."

And that he did. "Here we are."

"Poor bastard. Hey look, I'm not familiar with any customs similar to this so if there is anything you have to do here I will just watch from a distance."

"Don't worry, you just have to kneel in silence, that's about it"

"I see."

As you two are sitting there you can hear a pair of footsteps approaching.

*Oh great, here's to hoping that small talk is forbidden at memorials*

As the person kneeled next to you, you realised it was Louis. You kept your eyes to yourself, but you could tell that Legoshi was staring. Louis pointed it out, throwing in a snarky remark before asking you two to follow him. 

After some drama and bickering in Louis' office, you had another helper behind the scenes, Kai and a task to complete with Legoshi. As Louis was rehearsing with Tem's replacement overtime tonight, the two of you were to make sure nobody found out, as that was apparently forbidden. How many people on this world would like to be able to afford to live a life in which overtime work is illegal. All was well for a while that night, Legoshi pacing slightly, out of nervousness, his mind eventually settling on a grass hopper he spotted. Meanwhile you were sitting nearby admiring the guy, and his unusual nature.

 Then you began hearing a pair of light footsteps. Eventually they came close enough for you to make out a rabbit passing by. You were hidden pretty well in your sitting spot but Legoshi wasn't. Nor was he trying to be. Something was different, which made you discreetly stand up, keeping your eye on the situation. This looked more and more like he was succumbing to his instincts. Then he lunged foward. So did you. You didn't really have a plan, just make sure there weren't two memorials at school premises this time next week.

As he was about to tackle the rabbit, you landed into his side, landing on top of him on his back. Thinking quickly you restrained his elbows with your own and putting your knees on his thighs.

*Okay, now what?*

Since he is stronger than you he throws you off within a few moments, just enough time for the rabbit to escape. Now he was on top of you. He held down your hands with his and had your legs flat on the ground beneath his. 

*Not like I had much to live for, but dying like this isn't exactly a preference* "Perhaps this is for the best." 

But then you heard the theater doors open and Legoshi was no longer upon you.

The goat, the Tems replacement, told you that Louis got injured.

You and Legoshi Carried Louis off and after you were done you looked at Legoshi whose expression was clearly devastated. You put your hand on his shoulder causing him to look at you shoked.

"After what i did?"

"I don't think you did it on purpose. I fell like I should trust you."

"I... I..."

"You should sit down, come on, I will buy you something to drink." You brought him over to a bench next to a vending machine.

"I don't deserve this." Legoshi said holding the soda you gave him.

"Oh,  please. Justice isn't exactly a science. So don't blame yourself for this. You are fine. Nobody got hurt."

Next morning in cafeteria you were thinking about what hapened, wondering how to help him. Suddenly you hear a fight start. You turn around, looking for quick entertainment, but it didn't last long. You hear a voice yelling at them to stop. Legoshi must have been agitated from last night, a typical carnivore brawl involves a lot of biting, after all. But, as a regular testosterone pumped moron, on of the guys fighting didn't stop, instead turning to square up against Legoshi, who didn't look too eager.

*Should I do something? Eh, I don't want him getting dragged or worse.*

You approach the two of them, one hand on a pen, you know, just in case.

"Hey, got any idea what the word stop means, or should I fill you in?"

Both of them look at you. "Huh?"

"Are you braindead? He literally told you to stop and you turned to fight him instead."

"Why don't you mind your damn bussiness?"

"Why don't you get lost? Couldn't even put on a show, you two fought like children in a sandbox."

"Keep that up and you will get a taste."

"Taste of what? Sand? Just leave, you've embarrased yourself enough.

He reluctantly left, giving you a side eye. You look at Legoshi calmly.

"You okay?" You ask quietly.

"Yeah, um, thank you."

"Don't worry about it, just calm down."

After that you leave the cafeteria feeling a bit better for getting to talk to him.