16

You and Legoshi were going back to his place from the park after you were done playing fetch. When there were no people around, you would still throw the ball for him on the way back. At this point he had a small collection of balls that the two of you collected for this activity. You started spending more time together since your incident with Yafya. Probably a weird protective instinct. Nothing in particular happened but you were glad that Legoshi took you seriously even though he witnessed nothing.

"Okay, I need a break."

"Mhm." You hand him his water bottle.

"Should we cook something when we get back?"

"Got something in mind?"

"I'm craving eggs on rice."

"Sounds good. Do we need to make a detour for eggs?"

"You're right. We should go."

As you exited the convenience store, you heard screaming. When you turned your head you saw a devouring incident. That was a lot of Gazelle blood. The feline responsible ran away before anyone caught them. The Gazelle was way beyond salvation by the time anyone could react. A mealworth of 'stuff' was missing. Legoshi sped past you, behind the corner where the feline ran. You stuck the carton of eggs inside the middle pocket on your hoody and ran after the two of them. You weren't able to catch up to them, but you stayed close enough to assist Legoshi if nessesary. Legoshi did eventually catch up to him and restrain him and you caught up hella winded. You checked up on the eggs. All accounted for and undamaged. You called the police and handed him over.

"Why did you run after him?"

"Why do you ask?"

"Spare me the burden of figuring it out myself."

"...It just felt right. I'm sorry."

"Don't apologize. You did great." You reached up and scratched the back of his head.

You and Legoshi hung out in the kitchen while making the food. Gosha wasn't home, probably went somewhere while you and Legoshi were in the park. "Are you angry?"

"Why?" You answered without looking up from what you were doing.

"Because I chased that guy."

"No. I don't know exactly why you do it, so there is nothing I can say or do."

"You sound iritated."

"I'm not. I promise." Legoshi looked at you from a disance. You turned around to calm his insecurities. You saw him looking away. Probably trying to figure out what you were thinking. You approached him and rubbed your face on his and gave him kisses along the way. "Okay?"

"Okay."

The two of you ate in his living room next to eachother. You leaned on him and rested your head on his shoulder. Few seconds later he rested his head on yours. "You should do something about that slouching habbit of yours. That can't be good for your spine."

"I do it to be less threatening when I need to."

"I mean... Wether you are 1.75 or 1.85 means very little to someone who is 60. You're no more or less a threat. Don't hurt yourself for this."