chapter twenty-seven

SOMETHING GAINED
––––
AIDAN

My body might just implode right now.

I release a groan as Brooklynn lowers her head onto my cock. Her tongue flicks out, drawing a small circle right on my tip. Frustration builds up in my body as I entangle my hands into her hair, pulling at it lightly.

If we keep going like this, I might embarrass myself.

Looking above hooded eyes and her long, dark lashes, Brooklynn raises her gaze to mine, her hazel eyes flashing with fiery heat and suggestiveness that sends my body into a fit of pleasure. I throw my head back as she continues to move her head further down my dick. Her soft palm grips the base, thrusting it.

Another groan leaves my lips. My eyes flutter shut from all the feelings right now. The indescribable pleasure. Brooklynn's mouth on my dick. And just everything I feel towards this girl that seemed to just enter my life, showing me everything I've been missing.

My fingers grip even tighter as Brooklynn moves her head up, swirls teasing circles with her tongue and slams back down. This has got to go in the record of blowjobs. I have never felt anything like it.

"Fuck, you look so hot right now," I groan out through rapid breaths.

A smirk makes her way onto her lips. Brooklynn starts sucking on my tip, her tongue and plump lips moving together in a patterned motion. I try my best to stop myself from throwing my head back against the wall.

Instead, my hands explore her soft, brown locks tugging at the root. With my tugs, I move Brooklynn's head, positioning herself in different places where she continues to cast her voodoo magic on me.

Truly, I don't know what this girl has done, but I'm addicted.

"You are like a drug, I swear," I voice my thoughts, my statement interrupted by another pleasured sound leaving my mouth.

Brooklynn's mouth keeps working, sending shocks of immense pleasure through me. I can feel myself coming close and I've surprised myself with how long I've lasted. Sensing that I'm getting closer, Brooklynn speeds up, her head bobbing up and down until I come undone in her mouth.

I inhale deep breaths, recovering from my climax. Taking a glance at Brooklynn, I see her removing herself from the bed and standing up gathering a tissue.

She turns back to face me. "Sorry, Aidan. Didn't feel like receiving my medal of swallowing for the first time tonight." She winces dramatically and I burst out laughing.

She waltzes back over to me, every tiny movement putting me in awe. Every single aspect of her is beautiful inside and out. And it puts me in shock to see someone who is so imperfectly imperfect. She has strengths. She has her weaknesses. She has her flaws. Just like everyone does.

"Why are you smiling like that?" I hear Brooklynn ask, breaking me out of my trance. Only then do I realise that a wide grin has spread across my face as I stare intently at Brooklynn.

I shake my head. "No reason."

Brooklynn offers me a bright smile that turns my insides to liquid. She bounces back onto the bed, settling down beside me. I lay my back against the comfortable mattress and Brooklynn takes the opportunity to rest her head against my chest.

"You have a great body," Brooklynn ponders absently.

"Do I?" I smirk to myself.

Lightly, she slaps me across the chest. "Oh, shut up. Don't pretend you don't know that already. I've seen you look in the mirror so many times, I'm surprised you don't know who is looking back at you."