Haunting Past

Power Rangers Beast Morphers The Movie: Haunting Past

Continuity and placement: the movie takes place after the defeat of Evox, but before the defeat of Scrozzle, it's sent after the events of episode 20 and before episode 22.

Summary- Damien and Scrozzle plan to ruin Team Alpha by reminding Elliot and Kendra of their past fighting for Evox against their allies Blaze and Roxy, however they're real goal is to make Elliot remember his past and return back to the Cyber Dimension by turning against his allies. Will Elliot choose his friends or risk everything and return back to the Cyber Dimension.

-CORAL HARBOUR-
Elliot, Blaze, Roxy, and Kendra were finally able to move forward and start over as a team, however what they weren't expecting was a new threat to reveal itself in the form of Damien, this caused the four of them to stop on their tracks and wonder why he stood in their way.

Elliot: who are you?

Kendra: and what do you want?

Damien: so you clowns are the traitors huh?

Elliot and Kendra exchanged looks with each other as they looked toward Damien, who was wearing a grey t-shirt, with dark blue jeans, he wore black and gold trainers, with a black hoodie that had the words 'Shadow Jaguar' on the back, he wore black fingerless gloves, he was 6ft in height the same as Blaze, his brown hair was spiked up with hair gel.

Elliot: how do you know about that?

Damien: before I arrived to this pitiful and backwater town, I was contacted by a friend of mine, telling me that you two were responsible for the death of Evox

Kendra: what's it to you?

Damien pulls up his sleeve to reveal a black/gold viral-x morpher, this took even Blaze and Roxy by surprise

Blaze: no-no way

Roxy: it's not possible

Damien: oh it's possible alright, and so is this

Without saying another word, Damien inserted a viral-x key into his morpher, transforming him into his ranger form, this ranger form was very different from the previous incarnations of the Shadow Ranger, he wielded a katana as his personal weapon, the handle was black/gold, with the hilt of the blade being navy, the blade itself was coloured metallic silver.

Elliot: just when we thought we'd put all this behind us

Kendra: some wacko shows up and ruins it

Blaze looked at Elliot who nodded before the 4 rangers tapped their wrist coms, materialising their morphers

All: Activate, Beast Power, Ha!

-the 4 teens inserted their morph-x keys into their morphers as navy, crimson, violet, and purple energy tornadoes engulfed them, with the animal heads of a lion, cobra, moon rabbit, and wolf appearing, before revealing the ranger forms, to complete their transformations the visors orbit around them and attach to their helmets-

Unleash The Beast!

Damien: bring it

Blaze, Roxy, Elliot and Kendra summoned their respective weapons and ran toward the evil ranger, who was able to hold his own against the four of them, before pulling out his dark slasher and managing to overpower the four rangers, forcing them back.

Blaze: this guy doesn't mess around

Roxy: what do we do?

Elliot and Kendra looked at each other and came up with a strategy to try and take this ranger off guard, before turning to Blaze and Roxy.