Flames Of Vengeance

Since the day he had been changed into the crimson ranger, Blaze remembered his first encounter with Devon and how the latter made him look like a fool, this fuelled his desire for revenge as he teleported to coral harbour.

Devon, Ravi, and Zoey were all hanging out at the riptide gym and were practicing their combat skills with each other, Devon was able to hold his own against his two friends, however by listening to his movements and predicting when he's about to make his move, Ravi and Zoey were able to gain the advantage against their leader, this had impressed Devon, as both Ravi and Zoey removed the blindfolds they had on, they were proud of how well they had been training as they sat down at their table, meanwhile a crimson tornado appeared in front of the building as the individual made his way toward the morph-x tower.

This individual was wearing the same uniform he had on before, except it had been changed to black with some crimson highlights, the shoulders were slanted downwards, giving him a menacing look, he had a lighter black stripe going down his pants, and wore black trainers with a crimson cobra pattern on both of them, this individual was named Blaze, a candidate who had been selected to become the red ranger, but unfortunately he and his friend Roxy had been changed into evil rangers after coming into contact with the Evox virus, Blaze had a smirk on his face as he used his hand to fire an energy blast, sending the guards back against the wall before hitting the ground with a thud.

Blaze looked at the security guards and laughed evily, before walking into the morph-x tower, the rangers ran toward the location of the tower and stood face to face with Blaze, who had no problem in gathering barrels of morph-x, seeing the number of barrels he was able to gather, Blaze decided to take on all 5 rangers at the same time, despite using their beast-x modes, Devon, Ravi, and Zoey were overwhelmed by Blaze's power, however they refused to give up as Devon summoned the ultra bow and prepared to fire it toward Blaze, who dared them to take the shot, Devon released the back of the ultra bow as a blue arrow went toward Blaze, however something unexpected happened that even the rangers weren't expecting. Blaze had caught the arrow in his hand and crushed it, reducing the arrow to pieces, the rangers were in shock and disbelief at what they had just seen but refused to give up as they continued to fire a number of arrows toward Blaze, unfortunately they had no effect on the crimson ranger as he charged up his sword and sent a massive energy wave toward the rangers, overpowering them, and forcing them out of their ranger forms, feeling pleased with what he had accomplished, Blaze returned back to the Cyber Dimension, leaving the rangers severely injured as they were in awe at how powerful Blaze had become, and knew that if they were going to have the advantage, they would need to power up themselves.

Back at the Cyber Dimension, Evox was very pleased with what Blaze had accomplished and was mind blown by how he managed to overwhelm the 5 rangers with ease, Roxy and Scrozzle were also mind blown as they had never expected Blaze to become even more powerful, without saying a single word, Blaze walked away while Roxy watched him walk away, this made her wonder how Blaze became so powerful and what he was planning to do next, her mind was struck with worry as she was scared he might do something she didn't want him to do and followed him.

Meanwhile back at Grid Battleforce, Devon was standing beside the commander as Ravi, Zoey, Nate, and Steel were being tended to by the medical staff and knew that he'd be on his own until his team recovers from the encounter with Blaze, commander Shaw could see the worry in Devon's eyes and knew what he was thinking and told him to be careful as Blaze was more dangerous than before, Devon nodded in response and walked out of Grid Battleforce, before he and cruise rode toward a deserted area, where no morph-x towers were located, and it was completely isolated from the city, Devon knew he'd be in for the fight of his life and chose to keep Blaze busy, long enough for his friends to recover from their injuries and for Nate to complete his new project that he had been working on since their encounter with Blaze.