Ministry of Magic

Alexia's POV

I went downstairs and grabbed all the ingredients to make the pancakes, until i heard a groan coming from Harpers room.

"Scorpius Hyperion Malfoy!"

"Sorry Mom!"  i heard from upstairs.

"Hurry up please!  Don't you wanna help?"

"Mom! Tell Scorpius to get off me!"  I know Harper loves her brother but i know Scorpius can be a little  um well we'll get back to that.

I started to make the pancakes and heard their steps coming down the stairs.

"Hey Harper How did you sleep?"

"It would've been better is Scorpius didn't wake me up so harsh!"

"Say sorry to your sister scorp"

"Ugh, Sorry Miss Grumpy Pants"

"Hey Mom can we sell him yet?!"

"HARPER! Who gave you that idea?"

"Well when your living with him, a lot of ideas go through your head like selling him on ebay?"

"Harper!"

"Just the facts mom!"

I just finished the pancakes and set them on the table and gave both of them a kiss on the cheek

"Your lucky i love you both now hurry up and eat your pancakes i have to go into work today"

"But mom you said you were going to take us to diagon alley to buy our supplies? And who will Scorpius and I stay with"

"Harper no need to worry Uncle George will be with you in my office I'll be down the hall if you need anything"

"Mommy who are you interrogating today?" Scorpius asked.

Shit.

"Um no one special darling, Now hurry and eat you pancakes we have to go"

"Fine"

I went upstairs to prepare their belongings; they'll need to be occupied while they're in my office; I'm sure George can accomplish that, but I don't want anything bursting in there.

-Time Skip to the ministry of magic-

Now that we've arrived, I saw George waiting outside my office; he didn't have my key, which made sense, and it's charmed, so magic can't open it.

"Alex!"

"Hey George!" I said while giving him a hug.

"Where are my two favourite niece and nephew!"

"HEY! I thought i was your favourite uncle george!"

I laughed at Scorpius's comment. He always had to be number 1

Just like his father. 

"Anyway lets go inside i need to check my files."

I unlocked the doors with a charm only i could know but whispered so they wouldn't hear me.

"Welcome to my office!"

"Alexia? I've seen it before. No need for a clarification" George said while smirking. 

He was clearly amused with himself.

"Ok kids come sit at my desk while i check the files."

Scorpius ran to my desk just to get the comfy chair. 

"HEY I WANTED TO SIT THERE!"

"Well doesn't matter I'm here first!"

"I'm Older!"

"BY TWO MINUTES HARPER!"

"Well yeah I'm also taller!"

"By 1 inch Harper! Ugh! Doesn't matter I'm not giving you the chair!"

"Come on guys stop fighting please?"

"Sorry Mommy" they said in unison

"God sometimes you remind me of me and your uncle Harry."

"Why is that mommy?"

"Well because we used to finish each others sentences and talk at the same time like you guys do and me and uncle harry are also twins."

"Woah cool!" I swear Scorpius is amazed at anything