Malfoy vs Potter

"Scorp think you can check the list of what we need?"

"Sure mommy"

"Um we need our books from Flourish and Blotts!"

"Now take my hands, kids, we have to leave; maybe we'll meet Uncle Harry, Aunt Ginny, and all your cousins!"

"Yay!"

I went over to Flourish and Blotts, and to my astonishment, Harry was there, along with Ginny, Albus, James, and Lily . 

"Hey Harry!"

"Alex! I was wondering when i would be seeing you around here"

"Likewise! Kids here's the list of books you need go find them with your cousins, I need to talk to Harry"

"Ok mommy" The twins said in unison

"Merlin if only Draco were here to see them" Harry said to me

Harry was never very fond of Draco and I dating from the third to the seventh year, but when Draco assisted Harry and I in the battle, Harry had a soft spot in his heart for Draco.

"Um yeah about that. I don't know how to tell you this but Draco's Alive"

Harry was in shock he didn't move a muscle for a solid 3 minutes.

"Harry?"

He pulled me to a corner of the shop

"What do you mean he's Alive?" He spat

"I- I saw him today he was one of the clients i had today, only i didn't know who i was interrogating today!"

"So he missed out on 12 years of the kids life and your life!! Well what the hell was he doing for 12 years!"

"Apparently he was in hiding. I don't know if i should believe him, I mean I-I just don't know what to do harry."

"Your not going back to him, he will hurt you like every other time"

Just then a certain platinum blonde walked in.

"Shit Harry get the kids and take them out through the back"

"No not before I have a word with him!"

"Harry!"

But it was pointless since I couldn't stop him. By then, the children had discovered all of the books. I pushed my way to the head of the line, paid fast, grabbed Ginny and the kids, and began racing out the back door. Outside, I could hear the lads fighting.

Harry's POV

I saw the piece of shit enter, the one that hurt my sister multiple times yet she still goes back to him!

"Shit Harry get the kids and take them out through the back"

"No not before I have a word with him!"

"Harry!"

She called out for me but i ignored her.

"Hey! Malfoy! Surprise seeing you here!"

"Listen Potter I need to see your sister!" 

"why so you can leave her and break her heart for the thousands time."

"It wasn't my fucking fault I was a death-eater! I only did that shit to protect her because I love her and i still do!"

When people realised who he was, there were gasps from others surrounding us, and mothers were snatching their children and fleeing. They considered him to be dangerous.

"Bullshit!"

I went in to strike him, but he stopped my hand and punched me instead; that was the last thing I remember before everything went dark.

Draco's POV

I saw her walk via the rear door; perhaps they're still there? I want to make it up to her, to embrace her in my arms, to be the best father to the kids, because I missed their entire childhood, and I wasn't going to miss their entire life.

I ran out there through the back door. And there they were 

"Please Just here me out!"

"Your 12 years late."

That was the last thing she said before she apparated away.