Malfoy

-Time Skip-

"Okay, it's time to go locate Kingsley because I can't seem to find my file here. I'll see you later, and remember not to enter the interrogation room when mommy is talking, okay?"

"Yes Mommy" the twins said in unison

"Don't worry Alex they'll be fine I'll make sure of it"

"Thanks again George I should be done in about an hour."

"No worries now go on"

"Yeah mommy go we can have fun with uncle George"

"Alright Alright jeez Just don't blow up anything!" I shouted before closing the door

Because my office was on the top floor, I had to travel downstairs to locate Kingsley. Fortunately, I got the final place on the elevator. I wasn't precisely late, but I will be if I don't hurry. I hit the down button, and another person enters. A guy, to be precise. Dark blue jeans and a black sweatshirt I tried to strike up a discussion, but he continued ignoring me and covering his face with his hoodie.

Weird.

Anyway, I came to a halt and said my goodbyes, just to be courteous, even though he was being a jerk.

There are a lot of folks here today. I take a peek around and see the Daily Profits Headline in Big Letters. "In or out, Malfoy?" This should not be happening in my cases, which are intended to be confidential. While virtually racing across the ministry, I eventually located Kingsley.

"Kingsley!"

"Alexia! I was looking for you where were you?"

"In my office like always. Anyway do you have my files? I can't seem to find them" 

"Yeah. Yeah I got them. Here."

He handed me a modest stack of files, approximately 7 pages long, but I generally have a lot more in similar situations.

"Kingsley, I think I'm missing a few or a lot of pages is this the guys reasoning for release? If so he's not gonna have much luck"

"Work with it Alexia your one of the best, I'm sure whatever your decision is will be right."

"Sure. By the way, How come my case went public?"

"What do you mean" 

"Look, it's all over the daily profits headlines"

"Shit, don't worry I'll fix it, the guy should be in the room by now"

"Okay thanks Kingsley!"

He ran the opposite direction i was going in. I stared at my files trying to figure out who this guy was.

Name of Prisoner: Lucius Malfoy

Name of break out: Unknown

Blood status: Unknown

Age: Unknown

Gender: Male

Birthday: Unknown

Wizard ID number: Unknown

I couldn't even find him since his ID number was missing. Merlin, my work can be really irritating at times. I return to the Top Floor since the room is down the hall from my workplace. I stroll by my door on the way and hear a few giggles here and there. I was quite fortunate to have twins.

I only wish he could be there to see them.

Anyway, I walk all the way to the room when I notice the man from the elevator panickingly exit the door. He was facing the wall since he was at the end of the hall.

"Sir are you ok?"

Then I see it. 

The same platinum blonde hair.

The same icey blue-grey eyes that stared into mine.

The ones I fell in love with on the first day of Hogwarts. 

The ones that left me 12 years ago.

"Draco?"