Bellatrix?

A/n: SOOOOO SORRY MY LOVES!!! I fell asleep and didn't even finish my assignment lol, but here's another chapter!! also i changed y/ns name to alexia coz i want my other book to have nicky lol ok bye

Draco's POV

"Mom?"

"Scorpius um."

She didn't know what to say which I don't blame her, It's not everyday you see you kid watching you kiss their dead father.

"Listen honey why don't you-"

She was cut of by scorpius

"HARPER!"

"No baby please don't wake your sister." Alexia said

"HARPER!" He ran upstairs to probably go get his sister

Then Alexia turned to me

"I'm so sorry you should probably go now"

"I think so too" I said

Unexpectedly she pulled me in for another kiss, which I obviously kissed back. We stayed like that for about 10 more seconds until we heard a second voice.

"Mom?"

It was Harper with Scorpius.

"Is that Dad?"

I looked at Alexia, she nodded a yes to Harper. Harper ran up to me and pulled me for a hug.

"I've always wondered what it would be like to hug you!" She said with teary eyes

"I'm here darling." I said to her.

"Ok mom I'm still incredibly confused, who is this man and why is harper so excited and why is she calling him dad and-"

"This is your father Scorpius" Alex said

"But my father is dead, WAIT DID YOU RISE FROM THE DEAD! OH MY GOD MY DAD IS A ZOMBIE!"

He started freaking out and assuming the worst like i used to, i thought it was cute.

"Scorpius!" Alex said while grabbing his hands to calm him

"Your dad never died, now give him a hug then go upstairs to sleep ok?"

"Fine! But i have a lot of questions!"

"And your questions will be answered in the morning"

I let go of Harper and gave her a kiss on her forehead then did the same to Scorpius before they both ran upstairs.

"Well now i must get going, Mother would be getting worried, It turns out Greyback is still out there."

"Looking for you?" She said

"Looking for me"

Just as i was about to pull into an embrace, I heard a bang from outside and cackling that sounded exactly like"

"Bellatrix"

"Wait what are you talking about Draco? Bellatrix is Dead"

"No time to explain Get the kids and run out of the house."

Just then the roof was starting to collapse

"HURRY!"

She ran upstairs as i went to face my Aunt.

Ok loves this was such a shitty chapter BUT drama and a whole lot of shit bout to go down, I will TRY and update later!