Seeing stars

Alexa's POV

Warning- Swearing, like a lot

I wake up in the same room as previously, with that same prick staring at me while I sleep. That is creepy as hell. Astoria has left, and the stupid cut has left a scar, Not as bad as i thought though. It read, 'Stupid Halfblood.' Mattheo was merely looking with a smile on his face. "Now, what do you want Mattheo?" He chuckles. I wish Draco was here, but I guess I'm pleased he's there for the kids in case something goes wrong.

"Oh darling."

"Do not call me such." As he approached my face, his expression plummeted. "So why not? Is it because that pathetic traitor is the only one who can refer to you as such?" He took my face from his grasp and walked back to where he was sitting. "What do you want, I'll do anything it takes to get out of here. Where are we, by the way?" He walks over to a cabinet and pours himself a glass of wine. "First, I need you to do something, and second, we're at Malfoy Manor, Darling." I looked about, and this did appear to be extremely familiar.

I saw glimpses from my seventh year. Horrible times "How did you get access? Aren't Malfoy's parents still behind bars?" He leans back where he had been and sips wine. "Princess, what do you think? I gave them a hand, got them out, with easy charm." I remain silent, mainly because I am at a loss for words. How is this possible? Did Draco know? I have so many questions but so little time to process them all.

"What then are you asking me to do? Come on, let it out."

He nodded slightly while gazing at the wall. I only could think, This dude is fucked." "You are aware of the yearly ball the Ministry arranges, right? Well, you would clearly be know that, you work there!"

While he waits for my response, he leans forwards and rests his elbows on his knees. "Yes. I am aware of those; what about it?" Once more, he nods, this time to me.

Well, I need to get inside."

\But how will you go inside if you don't work there? Then it dawned on me. He depends on me for his small scheme. "Yes, Princess, you must be my date. I'll let you go if you bring me inside and make this promise."

"And if i don't?"

"Two words,

Harper.

Scorpius."

He gives me a dead-eye stare, and I can tell he's serious, so I promised not to allow anything bad happen to them.

What's your little scheme, then?

"As if I would tell you, psssh! You only need to meet me at Malfoy Manor on the day of the ball."

"Yeah? Will you then leave my family alone?"

He stops pacing around the space with a smug grin on his face at my query.

"Well, you Harper and Scorpius yes. But your little buddy Draco, not so sure. He took everything from me. And I'm just now getting them back."

Confusion hit my face.

"You, I'm talking about you Alexa."

________________________________________________________________

Word count - 513