Diagon Alley

I was on the verge of crying, but I never cried in front of the kids.

"It's ok Alex he's gone now"

"Thanks George."

"You want me to join you and the kids in buying their supplies for them?"

"No thanks it's ok you go home Harry, Ginny, Ron, and Hermione should be here soon"

"Ok stay safe Alex"

"Thanks for watching them George i owe you one" 

"No problem luv now go!"

I headed to Ollivanders with the twins, who expressly said yesterday that they want to get their wands first since they're so cute.

"Ah the Malfoys. I have been wondering when you would arrive."

"Hello Mr. Ollivander! It's been so long!" 

"Ms Potter! How wonderful to see you! Now which one of you wants to go first?"

"Harper you can go first"

"Thanks Scorpius"

"Good job Scorp" i said to him, he's grown up.

"Now lets see"

Harper got her wand instantly it was a Dragon Heartstring, made of willow 11 and 3/4 inches.

"That's funny, your wand is related to Bellatrix Lestrange, Your fathers auntie."

Shit.

"Now you go on Scorp!"

It took him a little longer. He destroyed a window in the shop with the first wand. He cracked a plant in the front desk with the second one. But the third one sparkled in his hands much as mine and Harper's did when we received our wands. His wand was also constructed of willow, measuring 12 3/4 inches and featuring a Unicorn Heartstring.

"Thank you Mr. Olivander"

"My pleasure" 

I paid for the wands and left the shop along with Harper and Scorpius.

Scorpius's Wand

Harper's Wand

We walk around grabbing supplies for the kids

Everything was going perfect.

But not for long.