The Potter Girl, Is she dead?

Draco's Pov

I ran out the front door where i see Bella trying to set the house on fire.

"Bella! Bella!"

"YOU!" 

"Bella what are you doing here?" I said trying to distract her so Alexia can get Scorpius and Harper.

"You told me she was dead!"

"Who?!" I knew exactly who she was talking about, Alexia

"Now I want the truth Draco, The Potter Girl, Is she dead?" 

"No! I mean Yes! Yes she's dead!"

"LIAR! Crucio!"

She used the Cruciatus Curse on me, i fell to my knees screaming in pain.

"Now I will ask again, The Potter Girl, IS SHE DEAD!! "

"YES BELLA SHE IS!"

"I still don't believe you! Sectumsempra!"

I screamed in pain once again. This feeling, brought back the worst memories. I still had scars from when Harry used that spell on me.

"Please Bella! She is Dead" 

"Hm so you won't mind if i check!"

She started to skip away going into Alexia's house, i couldn't do anything, I was in too much pain. Little did i know, Alexia was watching my whole argument with Bellatrix. She came running to me.

"Where are the kids!" I shouted

"You Idiot! George apparated here and took them to his place!"

"Come on!"

It felt like hours, the pain, but it was only about 5 minutes. Now I know what Alexia and Hermione faced, 7th year at Malfoy Manor. 

Alexia put my arm around her shoulder helping me up.

"Your in no state to apparate you can't even walk!" 

"Nonsense Alex!"

"Shut up. Accio Car"

Next thing i know a muggle car was in front of us. She grabbed me and put me in the front seat before i could argue, put this thing called a seatbelt on me and went to her seat.

"Accio Car keys"

She started the car and started to drive away, just then Bella ran out of the house

"Oh Draco!"

She realised i was in the car.

With Alexia.

She started to say a spell i couldn't hear but when i looked outside the window i saw the dark mark in the sky. Just then, the Dark Mark was forming on my arm again. 

"Shit." It was burning my flesh leaving a scar. Bella was summoning all the death-eaters

"How can she do that?! Voldemort is dead!" Alexia shouted still confused to this situation.

"She can do that because there's one more riddle in the family still alive."

"Who?"

"Mattheo"

Hey loves! I'm sorry I haven't updated but here's another shitty chapter! lol

Um yeah Mattheo is here and he is here for revenge hehehheheh

Ok bye love you!