Mom?

-Time Skip-

The rain fell as I tossed and turned all night, it was our last day at our house for a while i might take them to the muggle world for longer than i expected, i just really don't want drama, or any danger for the twins. I have a feeling something is gonna happen in these next few days.

I told harper i'll deal with it and see if i can make peace with her father. She's pissed at me, i don't know what to do. Scorp is still oblivious to this situation, which i think is better. I don't want him stressing out over anything. 

I look over at my watch on my nightstand

4:32am

Merlin I can't even sleep!

I went downstairs when i heard a knock at the door.

Draco.

It was raining and even tho i hate him, I'm not that cruel of a person so I let him in.

"Alex, please."

"Shut up before I change my mind Malfoy."

I invited him inside and gave him, a dry towel and some of his old clothes from Hogwarts to where. Nothing special, just a white t-shirt and sweatpants he gave me in 6th year.

"Here." I said as i threw it in his face

"Jeez, what's got your panties in a twist?"

"Shut up before i actually crucio your ass."

"Ok Ok no need to get all feisty"

He went to the bathroom to change as I made 2 cups of hot chocolate. He came back to the kitchen.

"Why are you here anyway?" I said

"I wanted to talk to you about uh- the- um-"

"Oh Merlin you know I hate when people stutter spit it out!" I harshly whispered I couldn't rage a t him the kids are asleep, even tho i really want to.

"Are the kids mine?" he asked with hope and fear in his eyes

"Yes."

"Oh"

It was silent for a bit, not an awkward silence but rather a comforting silence.

"I know this might be a lot to ask but can i meet them?"

"I don't know Draco I mean-"

"You called me Draco" He smirked

"Shut up for the thousands time, now as i was saying, i don't know how i would feel about that. Although Harper was asking to meet you"

"Oh what about Scorpius?"

"He's still oblivious to the situation which i don't mind."

"Heh that's cute"

"Well you can come to see them go off to Hogwarts in 2 weeks?"

"Anything! Thank you Alex I knew you would come around." He got over excited 

Kissed me.

Draco's POV

"Anything! Thank you Alex I knew you would come around." I said.

For a second i forgot we were separated and 

Kissed her 

She wasn't kissing back for a second but to my surprise 2 seconds later we were both kissing each other softly.

Things started to get heated 

Until I heard someone

"Mom?"