Part 12

*3 hours later*

Sasenami Jr: *wakes up* hm? *looks over at Noragaki* HUH?!?? Uncle....is in the same bed with Suzu?! And she's transformed?!?

Noragaki: zzzzzz

Sasenami Jr: *is blushing* lucky you Uncle...her.. oppai are all up on him...*looks away and acts like he didn't see anything*

Noragaki: zzzzzmmmzzzzz *grabs her oppai by accident*

Suzu: mmm *is still sleeping*

Sasenami Jr: Uncle might get mad if he finds her naked on him maybe i should try to get her off...but then...I'll see everything and she might wake up mad...but it's better than Uncle finding out *reaches into Noragaki's sleeping bag and pulls out Suzu and hits Noragaki in the face by accident in the process*

Noragaki: *jolts awake and looks up at sasenami* the hell

Sasenami Jr: *is holding Suzu while she's naked* uhhh.. it's not what it looks like Uncle...

Noragaki: what the hell are you doing?

Sasenami Jr: I-...*sigh* no point in trying to defend myself...at this rate I'm done for...sorry Uncle

Noragaki: yeah right *stands up and looks at him* what happened?

Sasenami Jr: well *in head* if I tell him she was in his sleeping bag naked he'll get mad at her and I don't want him to get mad...*out loud* it's nothing...she was um...sleeping in a really cold area so I was gonna put her in my sleeping bag so she can stay warm...eheh...wouldn't want her to get a cold right?

Noragaki: I'm not that stupid, what happened?

Sasenami Jr: i- I told you the truth.. that's what really happened...y- you don't believe your own nephew?

Noragaki: yeah right not even close to believing you Junior

Sasenami Jr: if I tell you will you promise not to get mad at all?

Noragaki: no I won't get mad

Sasenami Jr: well...Suzu turned into her human form while sleeping and she was naked on top of you...so I tried to pull her out so you wouldn't find out and get mad at her...

Noragaki: well you did the opposite you should of just left it so that when I woke up in the morning I would understand more than just getting hit in the face and waking up like that

Sasenami Jr: sorry Uncle

Suzu: *wakes up* hm? What's going on?

Noragaki: nothing *lays back down*

Suzu: Junior why are you holding me while I'm naked?

Sasenami Jr:...BECAUSE YOU WERE SLEEPING IN UNCLE NORA'S SLEEPING BAG IN YOUR HUMAN FORM...AND LIKE USUAL...NAKED SO I PULLED YOU AWAY FROM HIM

Suzu:...stop yelling at me...youre being a meanie like Sasenami *face looks sad but really cute at the same time*

Sasenami Jr: *in head* too cute *looks at the rest of her body then quickly puts her down and looks away* put some clothes on *is blushing*

Suzu: ok ok...better not look

Sasenami Jr: i won't now hurry up

Suzu: ok *gets dressed*

Suzu: Nora you can take a break I want to train Junior for now so you can relax a bit longer

Noragaki: yeah okay thanks for the training

Suzu: you're welcome...now Junior...I want you to find that key...sit down and meditate...absorb all of the energy around you

Sasenami Jr: damn I hate this whole key thing it's hard for me to get but I'll try *sits down and starts to meditate*