Chapter 2

His jeep is finally at the KMA gate. He sighed with looking at his old academy.

Time brought him again at this place. The place which holds a lot of memories. Happy memories! And some...

He thought of his training days and shakes his head while smiling.

Before he could park his jeep, Dukati came and parked in the same spot.

Rajveer is stunned of this person's guts and about to retort back when he got a call.

"Han bol", he said looking at the caller Id.

"Kya Sirji pahuch gaye?"

"Han gate par hu. Kabhi kabhi mujhe lagta hai Choubey tu meri biwi hai. Itni information to shayad vo bhi nahin mangegi", Rajveer said in annoyance.

"Ab kya kare Sirji. Aap ye brahmacharya nibha rahe ho to mujhe hi dhyan rakhna padta hai. Bhabhiji le ayo to apni chutti fir", Choubey teased him.

"Bakwas na kar. Sidhe sidhe bata ki kam kya hai", he said while looking at the gate.

The person who is driving the Ducati has done his security clearance and for that removed the helmet.

"Kam kuch nai sirji bas yahin batana tha ki dushan ko khabar ho chuki hai humare iradon ki. Bade sirji ne kahan hai dhyan rakhna"

"Hmm...", Rajveer said concentrating on the Ducati rider. There a bandana on his head but the eyes, it reminded him something.

"Sirji vaise ek aur imp news deni thi", Choubey said.

"Han bol", Rajveer concentrated on call tearing his eyes away from the rider.

"Sir vo aapka assistant....vo academy join kar chuka hai. Jaldi hi milega aapse. Code hai, "baba baba black sheep"

"Kya bakwas code banate ho tum log....", Rajveer said with a grin and went to get the security clearance done.

Before leaving, he gave a look to the bike.

"Monster BS6, not bad", he appreciated the machine and left to report.

—————————————————————————

He knocked on BC's door and he let him in. Rajveer can see someone already sitting opposite to him.

"Captain Rajveer Singh Shekhawat reporting Sir" , he said with a salute.

"At ease Captain. So you are back again", BC said concentrating on a file.

"Yes Sir", Rajveer said.

"Ministry ne bheja hai tumhe hum par nigarani ke lie. KMA par bharosa nai hai ab humari ministry ko", BC said bitterly.

"Aise bat nahin hai Sir...vo bas...", Rajveer tried to explain.

"Anyways Captain...you will be taking strategy classes and assisting on Communication", BC specified his scope for work.

"Par sir ye common subject hota hai na...and it's interrelated also", Rajveer wondered aloud.

"Well as you are strategy expert, I have another communication expert this year...meet Captain Naina Singh", BC introduced the person sitting on front of him.

Rajveer looked at the person getting up and shocked instantly. His years of training made him conceal his surprise on seeing the Udaipur girl in front of him.

Now Naina is equally surprised but couldn't let it show on her face either.

"Captain Singh, as I was saying earlier. You will be taking communication and assisting Capt. Shekhawat in strategy", BC concluded.

"Sir , but I can take the subject alone. I don't need assistance", Naina said with a sharp tone.

"Unfortunately Captain this is my academy aur decisions ab bhi yahan mai hi leta hu", BC said.

They couldn't say anything upon it.

"If there is nothing, then you both are dismissed. Aapke rooms abhi ready nai hue hai, you can wait in the reception", BC said closing the conversation.

"Vaise I never knew you are someone who have issues sharing a subject", Rajveer said with a smirk.

Naina round back and stared at him narrowing her eyes then smiled a little.

"Vo Kya hai na Captain....I don't think I would be needing help. But you know if you need help I will always be there", she said in a sugar coated voice.

"Really....that's so nice of you Captain", Rajveer said with a equally fake voice.

They looked at each other's eyes in a challenge. It's like they wanted to tell each other that they won't loose and so they shouldn't dare.

Their staring game continued until ....,

"Naina....you are posted here"

Naina turned to see Dr. Shalini and smiled ear to ear. They hugged each other, while Rajveer left from the place.

"I didn't knew the new faculty is you. Vaise acha hua, now I will have a friend here in KMA with me", Shalini said excitedly.

Naina grinned too. They both are posted together a year back and clicked immediately.

"Rooms to shayad ready nai hai tum dono ke...come, let's go for a coffee", Shalini dragged her to canteen.

"You go, I will come in a second", Naina said.

Shalini raised her eyes but left her alone. She knew Naina.

Naina once sure Shalini is out of her way left to stand opposite to the hall of fame. The empty space where once Naveen's photo was there.

She stared the space. Thinking about the time Naveen bragged about it to her. She wipes the line tear and turned to see someone.

"Bahut kam maine logo ko academy aakar sabse pahle yahan khade dekha hai", Rajveer said.

His eyes are emiting emotions Naina couldn't understand.

She looked at him but couldn't say anything. She doesn't want him to know that her voice is chocking. She just nodded.

Rajveer looked at the empty space and Naina was sure she can spot some moisture in his eyes too.

/* updating the next one as I was feeling generous 😝😝

Do let me know your thoughts about it.

Votes and comments are compulsory

avanisuchita thanks for all your tips!

*/