Chapter 35

"Yes it's a classified mission. Lt. Ali, you will move after the vacations are announced. Leave towards the railway station. Even board the train and then disappear"

Ali nodded in agreement.

"Lt. Alekh, you will be boarding the bus and then get down at Mohra. You will be telling everyone that you are going to your village to look for some distant relative"

Alekh agreed.

"Now Capt. Singh, you will be staying in the academy and moving behind the facility after lights out. Be very careful, there should not be any doubt"

Naina looked at Col. Chandra. He nodded at her.

"Now, Rajveer you are the most important key in this operation. You have to lead Dr. Ritu towards the facility. Make sure to look it like a slip of tongue"

Rajveer looked at him, "machlai ko dana mai dal dunga sir. I just hope our hook reaches its catch".

"I hope so too young man. This is time, atleast something should be concluded", Col. Chandra looked meaningfully at all of them. One in particular, who gives a tiny nod in return.
————————————————

"Ali, you are leaving for home?", Pooja asked him.

"Hmm....han Pooja ji", Ali replied avoiding her eyes. He doesn't like to lie to her.

"Pata mujhe dar sa lag rha hai Ali....jaise tera network mujhse juda hone vala ho", Pooja said holding his hand.

Ali looked at her helplessly. They are looking at each other. Somewhere he feels that she understands everything.

"Aap bekar me chinta kar rahi hai Pooja ji", Ali said holding her hand back.

Pooja smiled and nodded meekly.

"Aap bhi ghar ja rahi hai na? Kab hai aapki train?", he asked to deviate the topic.

"Han vo bas kal Papaji, Mummyji aayenge aur unhi ke sath nikal jayungi", she replied with a smile.

"Dhyan rakhiyega Pooja ji", Ali said closing the zip of the bag.

Pooja started to leave but at the door she stops, "Ali....agar tujhe sahi lage to us book me maine apna number likh dia hai. Jab bhi tu free ho to mai tere network ke call ka wait karungi".

Ali nodded with a smile.
————————————————

"Hey Captain....care for a coffee?", Ritu asked Rajveer who just came after his class.

"Of course...there wouldn't be a better timing. Just done with my last class...lead the way Dr.", Rajveer said with his enchanting smile.

"Come on Capt....fir se Dr?", Ritu said with rolling her eyes.

"Aapne bhi to mujhe Capt. kahan....Rajveer kahiye", Rajveer said with a smirk.

"Ok ...well you are right. Rajveer let's go", she started towards canteen along with Rajveer.

They sit along with two cups of coffee and talking randomly when Shalini joined them.

"Are wahh....kya bat hai...bahut dino baad I am going to get company in canteen", Shalini exclaimed.

"Doctor Shalini...please join us", Rajveer welcomed her.

"Thank you Captain", Shalini said taking a seat opposite to him.

"Vaise mai bahut dino se soch rahi thi let's go out sometime....I would ask Naina too. What say?", Shalini proposed the idea.

"Good idea Shalini....let's go out...even I am bored", Ritu replies taking support of her hand.