Chapter 20

"So kya plan hai ab?", Naina asked as they are leaving the class.

He looked at her, "what do you want?".

She chuckled over his comment, "let's go out. We have this evening free and I haven't had it for so long. Let's have some fun".

"What has gone into you lately?", he asked intriguingly.

She chuckled some more, "nothing Yar. It's just that I am having ....how can I put it in words. You know tumhare sath I always seems to be very different...out of bound sort of...".

"Matlab?", he asked curiously.

"Matlab....I behave irrationally sometimes around people I trust. Mai thodi pagal hu. Sometimes I am moody and quiet and sometimes I am very outgoing. I am weird I guess. You don't have to come I just suggested", she replied getting conscious.

"You trust me", he said looking straight in her eyes.

She smiled and nodded, "who can't? Haven't I told you, you are a good guy".

He smiled and shakes his head over her antics. She is such an enigmatic person.

"You know let's drop it. I will see you tomorrow", she said and started to leave when she is pulled back by him.

He held her wrist to stop her, "I love to come. Par meri ek shart hai".

"Kya?", she said looking in his eyes.

"I will drive the bike around for the rest of the trip", he said with a wink.

"What ...nooo....why? I mean...do you even know how to ride it?", she said visibly annoyed by it.

"Soch lo. You can drink this way and I will tuck you in again. Safely. Because I am a good guy and yes, I do know how to ride one", he murmured by leaning a little into her.

She is awestruck by his move. Generally it's the opposite with them. He never ....but then they always felt and behave a bit different with each other.

"Ok", she said softly. "See you in half an hour, same place and you can ride the bike", she said staring in his eyes all this while.

"Ok. I will ride the bike", he said staring back, emphasising on the last words.

She gulped over his double meaning while he left with an amusing smile.

"What the fuck we do with each other. Why happened to me when I am around him", she said to herself and tapped her head annoyingly.

—————————————————————————

"Tridev Dubey"

"Yes, Tridev Dubey I believe was another victim in this case"

"Sir, kya islie hi"

"Alekh, please concentrate on what I am saying next. We might not be able to connect for few weeks now and I might not be able to guide you guys. But there is something else going on inside academy which might concern us. Connect with Cadet Ali. He is an undercover spy as well. He will be connected to see you as well. It's time we should work together, I believe"

"Ok sir, but hua kya hai?"

"I am under surveillance and need to go underground. I don't want you guys to be without support system and I don't trust anyone except few. He someone I trust and his team is trustworthy as well. We have been coordinating from sometime. It's time now that you all work together as well", he said.

"Ok sir. I will wait for my next instructions", Alekh agreed.

"Ali will connect with you. Both Captains are under a lot of limelight and I don't want them to be in any danger. Hume thoda low light ne kam karna hoga. It's time you two will take charge. Wait for Ali to connect with you. He will help you out. Over and out"