Chapter 25

She got up yawning and stretching her hands. He is watching her with the same surreal look in his eyes.

"What?", she asked raising her eyes.

He pulled her to him, making her fall on his chest.

He circled her waist with one hand and with another brushed her hairs away singing.

"Bhulave tujhy yaar aj meri ghaliyan
Basaun tere sang main alag duniya
Na aye dono main zara bhi fasile
Bas ik tu ho ik main hu aur kohi na

Tu chahe mere hakk ki zameen rakh le
Tu saansun pe bhi naam tera likh de
Main jiyun jab jab tera dil dhadke"

She blinked at him with a surprised expression and mouth hanging open.

He took his index finger and closed her mouth with his trademark wink.

"I cannot believe you just sang for me", she said still in a state of shock.

"Naina...Naina...Naina....", he said cradling her face and turning to take her below him.

"Baichain is kadar tha ki soya na raat bhar, palakon se likh rha tha tera nam chand par", he said looking in her eyes with love flowing from his eyes.

Naina blushed so hard, she closed her eyes and he picked her lips lightly.

"This is a rare sight. Right click, save and folder selected as best memories", he said cheekily.

Naina smiled and slowly looked up at him. They slept together last night. He just didn't let her go after Ali and Alekh left. She didn't resisted much either. In his arms she slept peacefully. Much more peacefully than she had slept in last couple of years.

Her eyes are speaking volumes. He kissed her eyes slowly, "I love you Naina".

She smiled on hearing this. No matter how many times he had said this, it always feel special to hear it once again.

"I want to hear it too", he demanded.

"Get up..get up...we are getting late", she said moving away when he pulled her back.

"Both of us don't have morning class madam. What's the rush"

"I am hungry", she said with a cute pout.

"That's it. Well Banda haazir hai aapki khidmat me. Boliyon kya khana pasand karengi?", he asked stroking her cheeks.

"Poha...I want Poha", she said sittin cross legged.

"Ok done. I will just come with it", he said and left with a small kiss on her forehead.

Naina is left pondering over her thoughts over how she got so much happiness and what will happen when he will know.
——————————————————————————

"Hello Captain, how are you? How was your training?", Ritu took a seat opposite Naina.

Naina raised her eyes looking at her. They don't share a vibe to be this casual.

"It was fine", she replied politely.

"Would you like a refill for coffee?", Ritu asked getting up.

Naina looked up at her with quizzical eyes.