Chapter 34

"Hey Captain. Good morning", Ritu said.

Rajveer who is taking coffee from counter looked back to see her. She is wearing a black georgette saree with sleeveless blouse which is definitely showing her curves perfectly.

His face actually flushed, she indeed is looking smothering hot today.

"You can say it Captain", she said biting her cheeks to stop the smile.

"You are looking hot....I mean beautiful and sexy...i am sorry...I mean you are looking beautiful Dr. Ritu", he stumbled on his words.

Ritu laughed over his nervousness, "Thank you Captain for such unfiltered compliments. It's actually good know that I am still sexy and hot".

He blushed with embarrassment, "I am really sorry with the slip of tongue Dr. Ritu".

"Come on Captain...at-least now you have to call me Ritu", she said looking meaningfully at him.

"Only of you call me Rajveer", he replied with playful eyes.

"I would love to call you Rajveer", she said touching his hand.

He smiled and forwarded his hand for a handshake, "done deal then?".

She shakes his hand with a laugh, "Done deal".

He turned back to leave and saw Naina entering the canteen.

Her face is poker blank when he nodded politely at her which she responded back.
————————————————

"So, you are saying that they might be aware about our communication?", Ritu asked from a person standing in shadows.

"Well, I am not sure if they knew about the channel of our communication or not. But they surely intercepted our one of messages. I guess we need to use a different encryption technique for better safety", he replied.

"How did you got to know this?", Ritu asked.

"Do you think only they have confidential information or informers", he replied smugly.

Ritu is left with no reply on this. She is not aware of this.

"What about Captain? I heard he is getting interested in you", he asked.

"Yes. Haven't I told you that he will eventually fall in my trap", it's her turn to be complacent.

"Hmm...are you sure it's not a trap?", he asked.

"About 80% sure. But one things I am sure of completely. Both of them had a big fallout", Ritu said with a cunning smile.

"Gossip much Ritu....concentrate on our plan", he said.

She nodded and they left cautiously.

——————————————————

"Sir, are you sure we are ready for this?", Rajveer asked.

"Yes Captain. I agree with Lt. Alekh, it's time for final showdown. At least from Ritu. We are doubting on her from months now", Col Chandra said.

"But we don't have any proofs till now", Rajveer said.

"Hmmm....vahin to issue hai Captain", Col. replied.

"We need to plan something....now with your budding equation with her, it won't be difficult", Col said.

Rajveer took a deep sigh. This game is not looking like it's going to end anytime soon.

Even he is looking forward for this to end but it means the danger will increase and he really is scared for Naina.