Chapter 27

Rajveer cancelled all classes today stating he is outside for some work.

He just took his jeep randomly driving to keep his mind away from things but it didn't helped. Finally he came back to his room.

When he was keeping his things in his cupboard, he heard some weird sounds and decided to check for it.

It's coming from across the in between door. He opened it to see Naina hyperventilating.

He got worried and made her lie down, making her drink a glass of water.

She gripped his hand tightly and he let her. She is just looking so fragile right now, to say anything.

She looked at him with such vulnerability that he couldn't help but kept his another hand on her head. He kept stroking her hairs until she slept. She is still breathing through her mouth.

His eyes are filled with tears witnessing her situation but then the scene flashed before his eyes when she confessed shooting Naveen.

His hand freezes on her forehead. It felt like a chill went through his body. He got up suddenly and left her sleeping.

He closed the door quietly and came towards the drawing room section of his quarter. He knows in the back of his mind that he is trying not to disturb her sleep with any noise. But on the forefront he wanted to believe that he is creating distance between them.

He is pacing through the room, going through their memories.

Specially the night which changed their equation completely. The night when they confessed after that dinner during workshop.

They moved simply towards their room without saying anything. As soon as she reached her room, she looked at him and found him looking at her.

They came close and crossed their fingers. Their breathing heavy, mingling with each other.

"Tumse Tumhi Ko
Maanga Maine Udhaar
Baahon Mein Apni
Aane De Ik Baar"

She entered inside the room unlocking it and looked at him expectantly. He came inside and locked the door behind him.

He turned to see her with soft eyes.

They moved towards each other slowly as they are close enough to feel each other's breath.

He touched her face with his fingers moving from her temple to her eyes then nose towards her lips. On reaching her lips her pulled her bottom lip slowly, making her breath hitched.

Another hand of his encircles her waist and pulled her towards him. She is looking at him like a lost soul.

She leaned more towards him as he held her tightly. Their lips are coming close when Rajveer suddenly pulled back.

Naina is looked him in question when he delicately removed himself from her hold.

"I can't do this Naina...I won't be able to deal with this weird behaviour of yours with me", he said looking away from her.

Naina chewed her lips, he is right. She actually do behaves strangely with him.

"On one second you are completely into me and in another, you just insult my feelings stating there isn't anything from your end. I...I ...just cannot deal with it....it's just fucks up with my mind", he said pulling his hairs. He is sitting on the end of her bed.

Naina sits besides him taking his hand.

He turned towards her on her tough and took her face in his hand, "I cares about you Naina...a lot. I have developed feelings for you.But everytime I confronts you, you just backed off. The way you behaves everytime we were intimate brakes my heart a little".