Chapter 33

"Sir...listen to this", Ali said handing him the decoded message to Rajveer.

He played the message on phone. Voices are masked but they can figure out a man and a women engaged in a conversation about nuclear triggers.

"Looks like they wanted to have the passcode", Choubey says after the message is played completely.

"Yes and they are desperate enough to harm someone if they have to. Trilok's death happened in similar fasion", Rajveer said looking at Ali and Choubey.

"Then either you will be targeted or Lt. Naina will get targeted. I guess Bakra Bakri are your code names Sir", Ali says.

"Hmm I believe so. Ali be careful with your recordings. Don't share the decoding script with anyone. I don't want Yudi or any other cadet having more information than required. All of their life's will be endangered. Whoever this is, they are not concerned about his life", he said playing the message again.

"Sirji, then what's the next step?", Choubey asked.

"I believe we have to wait and watch till I get some information from Col. Shakti. Lt. Beg and Lt. Choubey, be very careful. Any thing suspicious should be reported. Capt. Naina and Alekh, loop them in too", he said and transferred the message from Ali's phone to an unknown caller and deleted the message from his phone.

"Ali make sure to delete all records of this from Yudi's phone as well or any other copies which he have", Rajveer said thoughtfully.

—————————————————

"Why weren't you there for dinner?", Naina asked Rajveer as he opens the common door.

He looks at her with so beautiful smile that she is sweeps of her feet.

"What?", she asks with a blush creeping on her face.

He shakes his head signalling it's nothing.

"Tell me na", she asked in a baby like voice which made him smile more.

He sits on the couch and pulled her alongside. She moved closer to him and he enclosed her in an one armed hug.

She looks at him with her puppy eyes and asked again, "why you weren't at dinner? Don't think you can escape from my questions Captain. I have a very good memory you know".

"I know....women anyways have a long memory and a women who is an agent as well...Oh My God...what a lethal combination", he exclaimed.

"Hmm...don't use your good for nothing strategies on me and tell me the truth", she said straightening herself.

"Umm...I wasn't there purposely..", he admitted.

"And why is so?", she asked persistently.

"Hmm....first reason is you....if I see you these days then heart goes gaga and I don't want to give up everything we built up so far", he replies putting his head in her lap.

"Ok...any other reason?", she asked playing with his hairs.

He closed his eyes over the relaxation her touch is bringing, "second is something along the triggers safety. She is doubting both of us. Our lives are in danger Naina..".

He looks at her and she at him.

"We knew it from the start. What is so worrying now?", she asked softly.

"What's worrying is I can't accept anything happening to you...", he replied looking intensely at her.

She really felt overwhelmed over this.