Chapter 13

"Pura room chan mara hai maine....kuch bhi nahin mil rha hai", she is saying on the phone.

She is going through every book and document but putting them carefully at the same place.

"Tu dhyan rakh...vo vapas aa sakta hai kabhi bhi...apun logo ko kisi ko party me dhyan dene ke lie rakhana chahiye tha", Alekh said.

He is going through all the documents and things of his friends. They want to gather information about all of them.

Till now both he and Naina haven't found anything.

"Han ...mai dhyan de rahi hu....ab tak kuch mila hi nai. I will leave in next 10 mins", she said.

Just then her eyes fell on a picture. It's a picture of Capt. Rajveer's pass out parade. His entire batch and teachers are there. The thing which caught her eye is the year, 2002.

Her eyes immediately searched through but then she heard the door and she kept the picture where it was.

She took a seat on his sofa hurriedly and he is shocked to see her there.

"Capt. Singh, aap yahan?"

—————————————————————————

2 hours before

"Oh come on Captain.....how come you can't dance anymore?", Dr. Ritu is saying to a slightly drunk Captain Rajveer.

Bunty Choubey is supervising his situation as he understands that he is now under the influence of alcohol.

Even after constant disinterest shown by Rajveer, Ritu managed to make him drink several drinks.

It's crucial for her to stay with him and to make it believable he had those drinks as well. Because today giving some time to Ali is more crucial than his saving his virtue.

Ritu is almost hanging on his arm the entire time. They are either dancing or having drinks. He ate very little too, which is contributing to his drunken state.

"Ok bas ye last dance....", he said getting up. She chirped up over the opportunity and they danced over a slow song.

He is glancing over stealthy toward Bunty Choubey to check for the signal. It's getting irritating for him minute by minute to spend more time with her.

He subconsciously noticed that Naina disappeared from the ball, although Gunny and Shalini are still there.

Finally the song ended and a fast song started and on queue, Bunty signalled him.

"okkk....so Dr. Ritu I will take my leave from here. I am very tired and a little tipsy. I think I should call it a night", he said creating distance between them.

"Really Captain...so soon? I was looking forward for a night cap in my room", she said with a little frown.

"Not today....I really need to sleep now. Abhi nai soya to subah uth nai payunga", he said, trying desperately to find an escape.

"Kal Sunday hai Captain. You don't need to get up so soon", she said rolling her eyes.

"I don't change my schedule over days of week", he said with a smile.

"Atleast drop me till my room Captain. I am sure you haven't forgotten your manners", she insisted.

"Sir...there is phone call for you", an orderly came to tell him.

He felt relief, "I would have but I have to take this call. I don't know how much time it will take. Really sorry".

"Please Madam ko unke room tak chod kar aayiye", he signalled Orderly.