Chapter 19

"What"

"WHAT"

Both of them exclaimed.

"Yes. Both of you are ordered by head quarters to attend the workshop. I have got the orders here", BC said.

Rajveer and Naina are confused over it. It's very random. They are placed here as part of a mission, what does this has to do with it.

"May be Sir, there might be some confusion", Naina said and Brigadier handed her a letter.

It specifically contained her and Rajveer's name with the seal on the bottom. She passed it on to Rajveer who in a glance realised its a ruse to get them away from KMA.

Something is going on. They looked at each other and an understanding passed through their eyes. After all they are now aware of their true identities.

As they are coming out Naina looked at him, "so you want to go together?".

"Why are you talking to me?", he asked squinting his eyes.

"You don't want me to?", she asked.

"I thought you are avoiding me?", he asked raising his eyes.

"Hmm...that's true. I am done doing that actually or rather I would like a break. Anyways we are going to the workshop together. So why stay estranged. Let's go make it a little break. I really could use one", she replied with a smile but not meeting his eyes.

Rajveer is sceptical of this offer. Although he would love to see her outside work but her mood swings are something he is afraid off.

"I will do that only on one condition", he said looking at her sceptically.

She raised her eyes.

"Next time when you decide to ignore my existence, give me a warning before hand", he said

"That's fair. I agree", she said forwarding her hand.

He took it for a handshake but didn't leave it after that.

She smiled and pulled her hand back, "see you tomorrow at 7am Captain. We will go my way".

He smiled and nodded in agreement.

————————————————————————

"What the hell is this? How can such thing can happen? Itne sare permissions aur approvals ka kya fayda hua agar unko nikal hi jana tha to"

"They can't escape ever. They have to come back to the academy. I will catch hold of them then", Ritu said.

"This is such shabby work Ritu. Move your game up varna Mujhe tumhe replacement karne me bilkul waqt nahin lagega"

"Well then replace me. Dhamkiyan sunkar mai kam nahin karti", she said.

"Ok then. May be I should think about this"

"May be you should think about this after the tests"

"Hmm"

——————————————————————————

He is waiting at the academy gate for last few minutes.

"Kabhi time par nai aa sakti hai ye ladki....I don't know why I agreed to go with her", he mumbled in frustration.

Someone tapped him on shoulders and he saw her cladded in jeans and leather jacket, helmet hanging in her hands.

"Chale?", she asked me with a smile over his astonished expression.