Chapter 24

"Finally we are back", she said taking out the keys from the bike.

"Hmm", he said with sad and cute pout.

Naina smiled and felt like kissing his pout when he pulled her behind a pillar.

"Kya...kar kya rahe ho?", she asked in surprise.

"Tumhe kya lagta hai?", he whispered looking straight in her eyes.

"Yahin ki aapke irade kuch nek nahin lag rahe hai", she say's garlanding her arms around his neck.

He close the distance, "bilkul sahi samjha aapne Capt Ah Singh. Mere irade bilkul bhi nek nahin hai".

He kissed her, bitting her lip hard in the process. Naina digged her nails in his back to release the pressure.

He is pressing her on the pillar so hard, pinching and squishing her lower back.

Naina pushed him away before things go way out of their hands, " we will be late. We have class".

"But I will miss you", he said with a puppy face.

She feel so overwhelmed with his love that her eyes got filled with tears suddenly.

"Hey..hey ...her", he cupped her face with concern.

"What happened?", he asked softly.

She looked up at him. Her lips trembled but no words came out. Tears keep flowing and he took him in his arms.

She is a bit shivering in his arms. He tightened his hold around her, terrified of her reaction.

"Kya hua hai hai tumhe", he asked.

She pulled back and looked at him taking a deep sigh, "sorry...vo itni khushiyon ki adat nahin hai na".

"Tum pagal ho Naina...you know right, I love you. You are not going to loose me. Alright?", he says cupping her face again.

She keeping staring him for few seconds.

"Alright?", he asked.

She nodded and he pulled her in for another hug.

—————————————————————————

"Hello, Cadets. How were things for past few days?", Naina asked a class full of first year cadets.

"Kya bole Madam ji. Vo kya hai itna feeka feeka sa ho gya tha mahoul academy ka", Huda says with one hand on his cheek and taking support of table from elbow.

Naina rolled her eyes over his drama, "Watch it Cadet Huda. Anyways so I am back and you might have gotten much rest in my absence I want to give you guys an assignment".

All the cadets groaned but not out loud as this is an army academy.

Naina faced the board and smiled.

"So this would be a group assignment. You need to create a device which you catch communication on precisely 70 to 80 kHz. I have already added names of the groups on notice board. You can check it out. Assignment submission date after 1 week so buck up everyone", Naina briefed everyone.

Everyone took notes and then Naina erased all details from board. She doesn't want to take chance of any information leak.

As she dismissed the class everyone checked out their groups.

"Our kudiye...kya bat hai...tu to apni team me nikali", Huda says keeping his elbow on Pooja's shoulder.

Ali removed his hand firmly, "aaram se Guru. Vo kya hai na hum bhi isi group me hai".