Chapter 36

"Yes Sir. I have reached Mohra", Alekh reported.

"Then you should start for Kurukshetra", Col replied.

"Yes Sir. I am starting and I will meet Lt. Beg there and then we will start again", Alekh informs.

"Ok great. Keep me posted"

——————————————-

Rajveer, Ritu and Shalini went towards the club.

"This is so great. I really needed this break", Shalini said taking a seat.

"I know. Me too. I am so glad this semester is over. Whoever said teaching is the most satisfying job actually haven't done the job for a day", Ritu said opening the menu.

Rajveer smiled over their exhaustion. Indeed all cadets are paranoid during the semester end.

"No need to look at the menu. 3 shots please", Shalini ordered.

All of them took the shots and repeated the order.

"I think I will go back to Whiskey now", Rajveer said after the second shot.

"Oh come on. Surrendering so soon. Ok let's have another one and then you can switch", Ritu said and repeated the order for shots.

But before Shalini can have another shot, her phone beeped.

"Oh shit...I have to go back to academy", Shalini said getting up.

"What happened? Anything serious? We all should leave I guess", Rajveer said in concern.

"No no...nothing major. Some staff member is having severe dehydration. I will be able to handle easily", Shalini replied drinking a glass of water.

"But how will you go back. Let's all leave now", Rajveer replied.

"It's fine Captain. You both can take a cab and I will take your jeep....if it's ok?", she asked.

Rajveer nodded and Shalini left.

Ritu by that time had all three shots and now looking completely wasted.

"Let's dance? I am dying to hit the dance floor", Ritu said forwarding her hand.

Rajveer and Ritu moved towards the dance floor and she started dancing holding onto him.

As the time passes she is more and more clinging to him.

After sometime Rajveer tugged onto Ritu and she looked up in question.

"I think we should leave now. I am calling for a cab", he mentions.

"Why do soon Yar? This is so much fun", Ritu said with drunk eyes.

"Actually sorry to disappoint you but I have a big day tomorrow", he replied holding her as she is shaking a bit while walking.

"Why? The semester ended right", Ritu says as she took her seat back and gulped a glass of water.

"I know but I have work tomorrow. Something urgent. I am assigned for a consignment movement. Let's leave. Need to have a proper sleep to shake this hangover", he mumbled and received the call from the cab driver who have arrived.

Ritu has her head on table top and Rajveer have to pull her to take towards the cab.

Ritu seems like completely passed out and Rajveer was sceptical that she actually noticed what he let slip or not.

They reached the academy soon and later he dropped her.

He put her on bed and she smiled at him, "thanks and good night. I wish we would stay a bit longer".

He smiled and kissed her good night. She smiled and he covered her in covers.

————————————————-

Rajveer went back in his room to find it lit with candles.

He is intrigued over it but before he can say a word, she came in.

Naina in red saree.

"Naina...", a single word escapes from his mouth.

She is feeling conscious as well but she came close to him.

He is looking at her mesmerised. His eyes checked her out leisurely.

She blushed over his look.

"You are looking....ye saree tum par...I mean tum Is saree me...I mean tum dono milakar..."

He closed his eyes in embarrassment, "tum is saree me bahut khubsurat lag rahi ho".

Naina didn't know what happened to her as well. She reddened further muttering thanks.

For few seconds there kept standing like that. He is staring her continually but she is unable to keep the stare.

"Why are you are in saree today?", he asked after a few minutes of staring at her.

She kept mum and looked away.

"It's because you want to prove to me that you are hotter than Ritu...isn't it?", he asked taking a step closer to her.

She looked at him on this. She smiled in embarrassment and looked away again.

He kept coming close until she is stuck due to a wall and then he captured her by caging her with his arms.

"You actually are looking really hot! Red is really your colour", he said looking intensely at her.

"Suddenly so confident", she asked timidly.

He didn't replied as he came a bit more closer and kissed her cheeks softly.

Naina shuddered with this proximity.

"You don't know what I am feeling now....so lucky that my love is so beautiful and so hot at the same time", he whispered in her ears.

She smiled and put her arms around him, " really?".

"Hmm...", he said as he pulled her closer and kissed her shoulder neck joint.

"Ok now leave me. Let's sleep, we have a big day tomorrow", she said pulling away from him.

He picked her and threw her on bed roughly, "you should have thought about it before wearing this".

He pulled her drape down and showered her with soft kisses. She is enjoying his attention passively as his hands moved to her waistline.

He held her flesh roughly and she gasped with sweet pain.

Before things would escalate she placed her hand over his mouth, " sach me so jao. We will need our minds on high alert tomorrow".

He is still breathing heavy but he pulled her close by spooning her, "ok fine. Let's sleep".

"Let me go", she said turning towards him.

"No. Sleep here with me or let me continue", he said kissing her back. Naina gave up the resistance and closed her arms around him.

He smiled and closed his eyes feeling her. Naina slept in his arms as well.

——————————————-

"The mission commenced. I repeat, the mission started"Rajveer informs on the headphone.

He started with the trigger movement.

"Roger Captain. We will stay in touch", Col Chandra said.