Chapter 7

"So, who knows Alan Turring?", Rajveer asked the class.

Everyone is silent looking at him for explaining.

"No one? Really? I thought there might be someone who is aware about this legend", Rajveer said with a smile.

When no one said anything he chuckled.

"World war 2 was an experiment ground for many inventions, technologies and so many other things. The war went on for years and the countries fighting it are working under pressure to device new plans to win it. Strategies, warfare everything is under test.

In those times Germany used a kind of encryption to send out naval messages across. They are changed everyday. The ciphers for deciphering the messages are not able to workout them fast enough leading to losses.

Alan Turing devised a machine called Christopher which actually decrypt the message fast enough for them to take action appropriately. He discovered the first message of the day is the decryption key for the messages.

Now, they couldn't save everything otherwise a Germans will be alerted. So they let things happen the way Germans want saving or meddling with only the things which mattered. Or we can say serve their purpose of victory.

It played a big role in friend countries victory"

There is pin drop silence in the class. They are listening to every word he is speaking.

"There is a movie made, the imitation game. I would highly recommend you to see it. Army's video library generally have it. You can see it anytime during your off days"

Most of them are noting it down. He has a gift of engaging class without effort. All of them adore him.

"So any doubts?"

"Sir, so is this about communication or strategy?", a cadet asked.

"Communication should be according to your strategy. Otherwise it looses its value. You should and always communicate accordingly", he said with a smirk.

"With this comes your assignment. Write an essay about 5 major strategies from world war 2 which you think according to you are best. You need to submit it by next Monday. Class dismissed"

He left the class and cadets are left to gather their books.

"Yar kya padhata hai ye.......dimag ne jaise sab chap jata hai", Cadet Kuwar said.

"Ha us mucchad ke bad to vaise bhi har teacher better lagta hai", Cadet Kanak said.

"It's not just better....dude how hot he is", Cadet Innaya said with a dreamy expression.

"Yep, bande ki kya personality hai Yar....he is just something else. Class me concentrate karna mushkil Ho jata hai at times", Cadet Ankita said.

"Oo choriyon, kiski bat kar rahi ho", Cadet Huda asked the group of girls.

"Ise kisne bulaya yahan....aise hai Huda ji...we are seniors to you to kat lo sidha yahan se..", Innaya said.

"Are ye Captain sirji ki tareefon me kalme padh rahi hu. Vo to ghas dalte nai tum logo ko aur jo dalta hi use bhaga deti ho tum sab....are meri personality dekho. Vaise bhi teacher yo Humari mast hai. Kya ada kya jalwe uske haye....dil ke tukde ho gaye hazaron..", Huda said hitting his chest dramatically.

"Aeee chal nautanki bhag yaha se", Cadet Kanak pushed him away.

Huda got angry and Kuwar came forward sensing problem. But before situation escalates, Naina and Shalini reached there.

"What is happening here cadets?", Shalini asked.

"Kuch nai mam...ye kudiyan bas apne naye teacher ke gungan kar rahi thi...to maine bhi zara", Huda was saying.

"Madam..he is talking rubbish. Actually he is the one who was singing songs about his new teacher", Ankita said narrowing her eyes.

"Cadets disperse please. This is no civilian organisation. This kind of behaviour is not going to be tolerated in this academy", Shalini said strictly.

"Every year these cadets do some or the other drama. Ab ye kaun new teachers hai jinko lekar ye mara mari chal rahi thi....ohh...", Shalini stopped in her tracks looking at Naina.

Naina shakes her head in disappointment.

"Tum aur Captain Rajveer. Not bad. Cult following develop ho rahi hai Tum dono ki", Shalini said with a smirk.

Naina sighed in frustration. They reached in her cabin where Captain Rajveer was sitting.

"Doc...please mujhe actually vo medicine chahiye thi for headache", Rajveer got up from his seat.

"Sure Captain. Just give me a minute", Shalini went to sign for the medicines orderly came there with.

"Kya hua Captain...too much pain from the cadets?", Naina asked with a smirk.

He too smirked and raised his one eye, "not much. I heard they are giving you more pain".

"Nah....they are just a piece of cake", she said throwing her hand as a gesture.

He stood up and said it near her ears, "very yummy for some I heard".

Her expression turned shocked to embarrassed to angry so soon that if he blinked he would have missed.

She showed him her index finger, "be careful captain. I didn't forget what you were about to do that day".

The colour from his face faded a bit but he stood his ground, "the way I saw it was mutual isn't it?".

She blinked few times, never expected him to revert back.

"Ye lijiye captain aapki Crocin", Shalini came back that instant only braking the tension.

He gave Shalini a grateful smile and left giving Naina a pissed off look.
——————————————————————————

"To tu kahna chahta hai ki vo yahan kyu aya hai uski koi information nai hai tujhe"

"Nahin. Just that he is an officer on special duty. That's it", Aalekh said.

Naina is thoroughly confused.

"Humari investigation me ab tak vaise usne tang nai adai hai", Aalekh said.

"Hmm....but we can't wait for that to happen right. OSD par hai to ya to mission par hoga ya tagde contacts honge uske. We need to know why is he here...aur kahi vo", Naina said looking meaningfully at Aalekh.

He nodded at her in understanding. They can't have a loose thread. They need to know.

/*

Happy Tuesday friends

Yar thoda reaction de dia Karo story par. Week me atleast 2 update dal rahi hu. Itna cold reaction Kyu? Achi nai lag rahi hai story?

Votes and comments are compulsory for next update 😈

avanisuchita thanks for all your valuable inputs!

*/