𝘌𝘭𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯

𝗟𝗲𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝗼 𝗬𝗼𝘂

𝖤𝗏𝖾𝗋𝗒𝖻𝗈𝖽𝗒 - 𝖮𝖬𝖡 𝖯𝖾𝖾𝗓𝗒

𝘒𝘶𝘳𝘦𝘯𝘢𝘪  "𝘒𝘑" 𝘏𝘢𝘳𝘵

"Bro back the fuck up forreal," I snapped again at one of the dudes in Keith's so called crew who was tryna feel up on me on the low.

"Alright y'all we here stick to the plan." Wes spoke still not doing anything about this creep. Lame ass nigga, can't believe I'm even doing this, but family first right?

I got out the truck and went to where I was suppose to meet the group with Wes, it was suppose to be a stand off situation they were playing like they were offering resources for Draco's gang. I just hope Saniyah can forgive me, I'd do anything for my mom and dad. Draco and I were broken from the start, I don't think we could mend that.

I wanted to go to them and explain, but I just couldn't, these guys were the ones who helped Sani and I get resources, who knows what they got up their sleeve, if anything. I just didn't want to risk it.

"Damn "Skye", I didn't think it was like that," Spazz said when they walked up making Keith's men pop out, the six there was.

Brought six y'all, six people.

Absolutely fucking stupid.

They claimed the four would make it more believable, seem like not a threat and their guns would pack everything they needed.

"I don't know what you had expected? My family comes first."

"You're suppose to be my best friend, you told me we were sisters." Sani raised her voice before she just broke down crying which took me back a little. It didn't expect the tears, she always claimed to be a hardbody and did not like to cry or the idea of tears.

"I told you there can't be friends in this life sweetie," I responded to her then looked at Draco. He didn't look very happy and he definitely wasn't for the bullshit.

Nasir told Saniyah to wait in the car because of her outburst letting her know it wouldn't be long before they were back and if she hears anything after gunshots to wait three minutes and then leave.

"I'm taking yo spot Draco thanks to Skye. We all are," Keith said. "It was me before you even showed up in Jersey."

Here this negro go. He needs to shut up.

"My spot? Nigga you couldn't handle half the shit I do. Let alone know how to operate it, you just a nasty ass nigga." Draco got defensive.

Huh? Nasty?

"Really dude? It's just a drug empire it ain't gone be shit to move some drugs." Keith scoffed as if it even sounded difficult.

"You really a dense ass dude for a supposed resource." He snapped at him before looking towards me.

"Thought you was changing? A couple months go by and you do this shit?" He asked making me walk up to him face to face.

"Baby ain't no one tell you to think that," I said lowly and he stared me dead in my eyes.

"So you really don't learn nothin, took a weak job for some cash? I offered you money, power, everything you wanted and a secure spot."