𝘍𝘪𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯

𝗟𝗲𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝗼 𝗬𝗼𝘂

gorgeous - Thouxanbanfauni

𝘖𝘮𝘯𝘪𝘴𝘤𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘵

Kurenai sat in a different room of the over extravagant house as she's deemed it when Ka'Jai first showed her the house. She had been on edge ever since yesterday, the eeriness of the situation was enough to put a crook in her neck. That's just how tense it made her.

Not a single peep came out of her already knowing the whole room could be bugged to go along with the two guards outside her door.

It wasn't a surprise nor was it shocking that Ka'Jai found out about the series of lies years ago, what was shocking was how he found out that he was suppose to be her target. That information was supposed to be suppressed; erased, for three reasons.

1. She bought the deal out, paid the money that they would've gotten for killing Ka'Jai Grey.

2. No could know that an assassin had a soft spot.

3. She fell in love.

That life was meant to be behind her, a life she was forced into without consent. A man made killer who was knocked off her pivot.

One who was given her morals and values, and turned away to learn her own.

Kurenai stayed away from Jai as much as possible for her own sake. Everything that happened had spoiled her plans and she didn't want to be around anyone in order to regroup. Her plans that had nothing to do with Ka'Jai or anyone else and everything to do with her family.

To put the cherry on top, Jai failed to mention to his parents that Kurenai was back in his life, so it would all have to happen tonight and that was stressful in itself, due to the new tension between them.

The events of their relationship, the trials and tribulations of it all was enough to make her hysterically laugh, but instead she kept it together as she finished her makeup and smiled at herself through the mirror when all she wanted to do was breakdown.

Once she was done she began to slip on her red dress, Kurenai wasn't a dress person and black was the only color she'd wear. After all, all the times she needed to wear a dress blood had to be spilled.

However, this time at Draco's request, she needed to wear red.

The red made her skin pop and she sure knew how to make a dress that would fit her like a glove. She slipped on her heels and just barely finished putting on her gloves when a knock came to her door.

"Ms. Kurenai, Ka'Jai requests your presence as it is time to leave." Alfred, one of the butlers probably the most trusted one, said to her which why he was able to use first names.

"I'll be out in a second." She replied spraying Dior perfume into her body. Kurenai then stood up and looked at herself in the full body mirror making sure her weapons were hidden seamlessly then headed out taking the arm of Alfred as he lead her to the elevator.

The waited to get to the first floor in silence, until he spoke.

"He doesn't hate you, you know?"