𝘛𝘦𝘯

𝗟𝗲𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝗼 𝗬𝗼𝘂

Still Trappin' - Lil Durk & King Von

Ka'Jai Kartier Grey

"We got fifty kilos of cocaine and 80 pounds of weed comin' in," Spazz told me after closing the door in the office of one of my momma's salons.

"Ight make sure Von and Cam at the port to get it," I told him while finishing up paying off these bills for her then leaned back in my seat.

"Where yo girlfriend?" He asked tryna be funny.

"She mindin her business, like you should be."

"But somehow you knew exactly who I was speaking on and I know she just happy to be in kahoots with you again, but anyway that gang not off the kill list."

"They not, but word on the street is there's a couple niggas in there that Saniyah and Kurenai know." I told him getting up out my seat.

"So what that mean?"

"Kurenai should've known betta, simple as that."

I hated this cause I was risking the relationship I had with her or at-least the one we're rebuilding, but I'm positive she don't even know it's them, apparently these the niggas that supplied them guns and other resources. I just don't think she realized what they truly stand for.

"I'm goin to my mama house make sure them drugs straight bruh," I dapped Spazz before going out to get in my car and headed to her house on the hour and fourty-five minute drive.

Once I caught wind of a hit woman circling around the east coast, I knew I had to take my chances to find if it was Kurenai or not and to my luck it was so my immediate family uprooted themselves to come with, I excused it as a fresh start.

When really; I wanted my woman back.

"Mama!" I yelled walking right in, this woman needa lock her damn door.

"Boy shut up all that yellin', I got Laylani with me," She tossed a small plastic spoon my way and I dodged it.

"Hey niece," I immediately started smiling and picked her up while she baby talked.

"You only smile for her these days, how you doin son?" She asked as I sat down with Lani in my lap.

"I'm okay mama," I told her and like always she ain't believe me. I was okay, until I found that extra information on this hit. I wanted to tell her Kure and I reunited, but I wanted to make sure we'd be solid first.

"You know you can talk to me right? It's not good to hold everything in."

"I'm good mom. I got all the bills paid for the shop and some other stuff for the next couple of months. Where dad at?"

"What I told you about that?!" She smacked my neck before hugging me. "It's a blessing son, really is and he took Ivy shopping."

"You know imma always take of my people." I kissed her cheek.

"And since you like making me happy and blessed you know the ball is coming up in July, it's the twenty-eight anniversary of-"