𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯

𝗟𝗲𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝗼 𝗬𝗼𝘂

𝖡𝖾𝖽 𝖯𝖾𝖺𝖼𝖾 - 𝖩𝗁𝖾𝗇𝖾̀ 𝖠𝗂𝗄𝗈 & 𝖢𝗁𝗂𝗅𝖽𝗂𝗌𝗁 𝖦𝖺𝗆𝖻𝗂𝗇𝗈

𝘒𝘶𝘳𝘦𝘯𝘢𝘪 "𝘒𝘑" 𝘏𝘢𝘳𝘵

"I just wanna go homeeee, these pussy niggas don't matter no moeee," Spazz and Chucky sung along with each other for the third time. I shook my head staring up at the stars.

We was sitting on the roof top of another skyscraper, sitting right where the darkened sky met the building it seemed and waited for a group of opps and we had two snipers set up and I was just ready to go home like the rest of them.

"Yea ight, they gone matter when they fuck up the money again," Nasir replied feeling his pockets then glared at Sani.

"What?"

"Where my card at goofy?" He stale faced her.

"This my card now bookie, I'm maxing this shit the fuck out." I couldn't do nothing but laugh at her ass.

They weren't in the truck this go round is because the cameras in this building were as old as it was and therefore went out with no replacements.

"Imma fuck yo ass up asap!" He put her in a headlock.

"Friend help!" She whispered yelled and shook my head 'no' and continued to chew on a sour straw.

"Hennyways I'm hungry, let's order takeout." Chucky sighed.

"To a rooftop my nigga?" Jai eyed him moving by me and Spazz took his spot looking out.

"You right, that'd be opp shit." He pulled a chewy bar out his pocket and started eating.

"You still mad at me?" Jai asked looking at me.

"Yes Draco, move." I scooted away.

This man had the nerve to hurt my feelings.

"I apologized though, and you know youn call me that shit."

"Your point?" I looked down at the people walking the city, having fun and everything in between. They looked like ants.

I could really just jump off this bitch, like fr straight leap.

"Trouble in paradise?" Sani frowned.

"There wasn't paradise to begin with." I shrugged.

"Ouch, gone do me like that?" Jai like before came closer. This time I just ignored him while watching the streets looking for the niggas they wanted dead so very badly.

We had gotten in a argument while trying to talk things out and he didn't take how I felt about a certain topic seriously, so he was being given the silent treatment.

Then a group of guys came out of an alleyway, acting all rowdy and what not. I look through my telescope to make sure that's them.

"So you just gone ign-"

"Shut up Draco, I'm tryna make sure that's them." I focused on each of the guys.