𝘚𝘪𝘹𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯

𝗟𝗲𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝗼 𝗬𝗼𝘂

𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖶𝗈𝗋𝗌𝗍 - 𝖩𝗁𝖾𝗇𝖾́ 𝖠𝗂𝗄𝗈

𝘒𝘢'𝘫𝘢𝘪 𝘒𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘪𝘦𝘳 𝘎𝘳𝘦𝘺

"Hey, you okay?" Ivy walked in the house and I looked up at her with a blank expression.

Ivy had just came back from her business trip and New York, but it's for nothing if she's leaving right back out to California next. Sometimes I wondered if she would ever stay with her daughter for once.

"I'm straight," I replied sticking the hundreds in the money counter.

"Don't even bother he ain't gone say shit," Spazz told her while weighing weed and TT bagged it up.

"Little brother, what's wrong?" She poked her lip out sitting next to him.

"I said I was straight Ivy don't ask me that shit no more."

"Rude, but Momma want you to stop by later, she's at the shop down the street. that's all I came here for, I gotta get Lani from her bitch ass daddy. Bye!" She said smiling and heading back out.

My house was on the way to her baby daddies house so I guess she figured she could stop in and say hi for a second.

"Ight," I kept it simple writing down the numbers and finishing with the rest of it. It was simple shit like this that made me miss the old days when shit was simple, but I didn't have a choice then and I damn sure don't have one now. Despite it being nearly two weeks since the incident, it still weighed heavy and Kure was clearly avoiding us.

Well, really me.

I was tryna act like shit wasn't serious, but she ain't even telling me what she's up too exactly, I can see it in her mannerisms, but she still holds back even though I know she wouldn't be back dooring me or anything.

"I really just wish y'all would've thought the whole exposing Kure and Chloe thing that's exactly why Draco and Chucky lookin like that," Saniyah mugged us. "I mean what if what she's doing or did is bigger than this?"

"Ight bruh yeen gotta rub that shit in we know we fucked up a bit." Spazz rubbed his eyes and I ain't say shit just banding the money up.

"I mean seriously you find out about them, not brief anybody else, take us to a entire company just to have her shoot a man point blank, and then force her to smile and act loving in front of a camera and you think she's just gonna be around any of us willingly right now?"

"She's an assassin, she's used to these situations."

"But she's still human! Much more than y'all obviously."

"Saniyah, seriously."

"I'm just telling the truth, everything was normal and made sense before y'all arrived. Then y'all just had to fuck it up with y'alls controlling ass complex. Now I'm done!" Sani finished ranting and l looked at her with a raised eyebrow.

"Normal? Really?"

"Yes normal we were able to live double lives in peace, thank you."