𝘛𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘷𝘦

𝗟𝗲𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝗼 𝗬𝗼𝘂

𝖭𝗈 𝖨𝗌𝗌𝗎𝖾𝗌 - 𝖫𝗂𝗅 𝖯𝗈𝗉𝗉𝖺

𝘒𝘶𝘳𝘦𝘯𝘢𝘪 "𝘒𝘑" 𝘏𝘢𝘳𝘵

"Friends teach me how to twerk," Chloe jumped up really fast obviously letting the boredom get to her.

"Girl youn know how to twerk with that type of ass?" I side eyed while I threaded my needle to finishing stitching the sides of this dress I was working on.

"I know how ta wiggle, but teach me how to throw this shit all the way back like a Cadillac."

"Ight bet," Sani stood up turning on Ka'Jai's PlayStation. He and the boys wanted us both over here at his house while they did whatever mission they were going on and to discuss some other things, regardless they said they was gone be here soon like a millennia ago.

"Do Megan it's gone activate the freak fasho!"

"Fasho? Girl you startin to sound like Draco."

"Girl bye, I sound like Kurenai," I shook my head at her.

"If y'all messin around again, it's okay."

"I plan on dying a reborn virgin, thank you." I told her while scrolling through the songs.

"A reborn virgin is absolutely crazy." TT said and started laughing her ass off to the sky.

"I still don't see how you have this much self control, Chucky smiles at me, next thing I know I'm naked." She sighed putting her hands on her knees and Sani decided on Big Ole Freak to be simple.

"Men are the inferior species, I don't see why I needa even be with another one as if any of them have deserved it. Only talking about the ones I've encountered though, it's also fuck them kids. Keep the legs closed and ian gotta stress or none."

"Draco is righ-"

"Anyway, don't pop ya back so much, just put the focus in your lower back, booty, and thighs, but don't just shake thighs.  Just a simple lil pop, pop, pop," Sani and I showed her and she followed en suit.

"Good now you just needa feel the rhythm and go faster, side to side. Get on yo Meg shit." I squatted down and she tried following, but her knee popped and she fell.

"It's not funny!" She yelled while I just laughed my ass off.

"You good shawty?"

"Shut up," She got back in a low squat and tried moving it and I get what she mean by a wiggle.

"This is where that lower back come in-"

"Ain't none of that," Chucky spoke and we watched the boys walk in without Cam or Spazz.

"Boy bye." Chloe waved him off and at some point in the encounter of her telling him she's grown and can do what she wanted, they started kissing.

"Where's Cam and Spazz?" I wondered looking at Jai as he came over to me with something in his hands.

"Don't track that shit in my house," Jai suddenly yelled making and Sani and I looked at each other confused.