Eighteen

𝗟𝗲𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝗼 𝗬𝗼𝘂

Epilogue

Hey guys, that's the end to Letter To You. I said it was a short story and that it was, I also want to leave what happens to the characters up to you guys as readers. I may potentially double back and make these a complete story and edit and fill in the plot points while adding more, but that won't be for awhile.

Instead I thought I could offer up the meaning of this short story, it simple really. The book was all about lies, deception, manipulation, with a bit of love in between. This book was meant to keep you on your feet and your wheels turning. It was showcasing how any and everything can happen at any given time which is why a lot of things didn't make sense at first or changed rapidly. It was also a bit of gender reversal.

Instead of the girl getting played consistently by the guy in any aspect, she played him the whole time so she could come out in time. She made it her world instead of a mans world.

Everything else about the book is completely up to your interpretation.

That being said, I have three new books in the works that were inspired by the title of this book which means I may switch the title one day who knows but here they are (:

I hope you'll tune in, I'm excited about these. They're fresh and different for me.