𝘕𝘪𝘯𝘦

𝗟𝗲𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝗼 𝗬𝗼𝘂

Clouded - Brent Faiyaz

𝘒𝘶𝘳𝘦𝘯𝘢𝘪  "𝘒𝘑" 𝘏𝘢𝘳𝘵

I woke up with a groan and the light from the sun making me scrunch my face up. I took a minute to adjust and that's when I realized I wasn't in my own humble abode and I was almost naked, just in a bra and panties.

Lord, I pray I did not sleep with someone last night.

That's when I took a deep breath and looked next to me only to see Draco, sitting up and on his computer and glasses on.

He's so cute.

"Morning love, there's painkillers on the night stand." He told me and I looked over seeing that, that wasn't the only thing there. It was a tray of breakfast food in sizable portions, my favorite to be exact.

A hash-brown bowl, extra bacon on the side, and a chocolate chip waffle with syrup waiting to be used and a vanilla bean frappe from Starbucks with caramel drizzle and cookie crumbles. My heart warmed at the thought of him doing this for me.

Quickly, I grabbed the tray and sat it over me taking a few bites before taking the pills. I looked at him and he just had a small smile.

"Is that still your favorite?" He wondered.

"Yeah, it's perfect. You not tryna poison me are you?" I wondered playfully.

"Yeah, you should feel the effects in about two seconds." I rolled my eyes at his response munching away and he handed me the remote and I gladly turned on the tv and put it on Regular Show.

"What happened last night? It's fuzzy."

"You saw that girl attempting to get my attention and then just started tossing shots back. You had fun though, you and Sani couldn't stay off the dance floor."

"And where were you?" I had to ask. It was clear I had gotten jealous and wanted to forget that I did.

"Right behind you. That's why ain't nothin crazy happened to you or last night and you're safe with me." He said as a matter of fact and I could help to smile.

"I grabbed you a bag from your apartment, including your iPad and computer if you wanted it." He added and I nodded.

"Wait. . . I was dancing on you?"

"Man what?! Throwin that ass all the way back." Jai said and I sucked my teeth shoving him while he cracked up.

"Come do it again now that you sober."

"Shut up." I put the tray aside and got out of bed to go freshen. "Can I take a shower? It don't sound like you're taking me home. Wait what about my babies?"

"Of course, and our kids are downstairs with the maids."

"Maids?" I scrunched my face up and that's when I just noticed how huge his room is, and I took a quick peek outside of his room door and closed it immediately.

"Jai what the fuck? Are we in a mansion?" I asked surprised.

"Somethin like that, Spazz and Chucky live here too at least for now until they decided if they gone get a place together or not. It's mainly for when the family come visit, enough space for all them niggas."