𝘍𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯

𝗟𝗲𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝗼 𝗬𝗼𝘂

𝟥 𝖠.𝖬. - 𝖪𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖵𝗈𝗇

𝘒𝘶𝘳𝘦𝘯𝘢𝘪  "𝘒𝘑" 𝘏𝘢𝘳𝘵

"I'm a fucking snack no, full course meal bitch," Chloe swung her hair back and fourth as soon as I finished her wig.

"A snackkkk?" Spazz scrunched his face up. "What fuckin snack? Pretzels bitch? Yeen not muthafuckin snack."

"Shut up that's why yo momma don't love you." She smacked his head.

"You right cause she still had me when, she knew you'd exist." He retaliated punching her arm. "That my good sis ain't love."

"Ugh anyway still a appetizer, entree, and dinner!" She hit him with the thirty- four inches.

Right now we were doing early preparations for the ball, tomorrow night which would consist of hair, lashes, nails, and feet and anything else we would need. I decided to design my dress for the night and that turned into the girls wanting to wear a dress made by me as support and promo being that we'll be around a good bit of snobby; potentially, rich folk.

I shook my headed laughing at the two and cut the hair band off my edges and I definitely laid these wigs to infinity. Saniyah was currently working on TT's nails. Chloe did our lashes. TT' did the eyebrows.

Right now it was all of us here, once I finished the wigs. I got back to putting the finish touches on the dresses adding bezels, tightening areas, and fixing the shape. Just then the door opened and I knew it was Draco, Chucky, and Nasir came back with the food. Tay and Spazz stayed to make sure we would actually still get ourselves ready and not procrastinate.

It helped honestly.

"Ouu they're looking so good Nai, how much would these dresses typically run?" Chloe asked.

"Nunya business." I told her and we glared at each other.

All three of them having been trying to pay me for making the dresses because of it being lengthy labor and they feel like they didn't give me enough time even though I have them all done and like I said previously, just putting final touches on them.

"Dra-"

"Leave me out of it, she already swore me to secrecy." He walked over and kissed my cheek then forehead.

"Dammnit." She grumbled cruising her arms.

"Hush girl and go try on your dress." I told her carefully zipping it off the mannequin. Chloe then popped up excited to try on her baby pink dress.

"I'll need you two to do the same once y'all finish."

"Okay," Sani replied excitedly.

"When y'all finish this, we need to go to the house I got something we need to do." Ka'Jai said looking at all of us.

"Like what?"

"Test yo limits, we need to see what y'all made of before we move forward."

"Move forward?" Saniyah asked and I looked at Jai who's eyes were already on me.