𝘚𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯

𝗟𝗲𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝗼 𝗬𝗼𝘂

𝖫𝖾𝗍'𝗌 𝖲𝗍𝖺𝗒 𝖳𝗈𝗀𝖾𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋- 𝖫𝗒𝖿𝖾 𝖩𝖾𝗇𝗇𝗂𝗇𝗀𝗌

𝘖𝘮𝘯𝘪𝘴𝘤𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘵

Ka'Jai walked into the office where Kurenai and TT, or rather Gianna waited for him and Alfred who made sure staff downstairs were fine before making his way up.

They all sat down and with Gianna being the lawyer in the room, she began pulling out different contracts and then moved on to explain each one.

One deal consisted of merging the companies to become partners, you see Ka'Jai had a huge production company that he recently dubbed 'Kartier Records'.

simple and effective.

The company itself focused on a wide scale of different types of fields including music, production, art, tech, and more. It was perfect, it helped him achieve his large dreams of becoming a successful CEO and on top of that he was king of his dirty work. It felt like he was on top and now he was close to taking over cities and expanding his companies.

At least until Kurenai came back.

The second deal was to ensure an indefinite truce between the top percent of each company, for generations and generations. The CEO's, COO's, everyone who had power was protected.

Lastly, a 50/50 deal, Ka'Jai could draft up his clauses for being a neighboring company and what he would need out of Luxe Feminine Industries to feel secure and Kurenai would do the same and at that point they would try to come to together and compromise, like a push and pull game.

"Give us a minute. Go check on everyone downstairs." Ka'Jai asked the two majordomos, they both nodded and headed to wait outside the room.

"I'm not choosing or signing anything until you tell me what the hell is going on."

Kurenai looked at him and poked her bottom lip out for a second before sighing.

"Alright I guess, I can do that."

Six months prior

"Girls I have news, bad news, come to the location as soon as you get this." Manny's voicemail played through Kurenai's mind as she drove, there were many things that could be happening or did that had Manny on edge and it didn't help that Saniyah was left out of a lot of information, so she didn't nearly have as much thoughts on what might be wrong.

Ten minutes later they pulled up to a large warehouse, it was disguised as a tech plant where parts would come from and be shipped out. They operated to the blind eye as such.

Using her finger, Kurenai scanned herself in with Saniyah following after. They acknowledged some of the workers while rushing calmly to Manny's office.

"What do you think it is?" Sani asked while they rode the elevator.

"I'm not sure, but I have a feeling." Kurenai said the elevator finally dinged and the walked in the office.

"Alright what's going on Manny?"

"He's here Kurenai, and he's looking for you."