42.

-Little Lady

My bedsheets and room smelt of Niall, I could feel his touch on my skin as if he were touching me, I could hear his whispers as if he were right besides me. This isn't right, this has never happened. I never had these sudden thoughts of Niall and I together, I haven't smelt his scent in my room either. I bit my bottom lip, it's just a stupid dream. I made my way into the kitchen, my feet patting across the cold tiled floor, shivering from the temperature of the kitchen. Stopping in my footsteps, I had realized that there was already two cups of coffee on the counter, steam rising from them, with a bagel next to the mug. Pouring the two cups of coffee into the sink, I ignored it.

Someone was here.

Maybe it was Zayn, or possibly Alexa, maybe.

I rubbed my eyes, sighing loudly before I had decided to skip breakfast, ignoring the loud growl coming from my stomach. I shut the bathroom door behind me, stripping from my pajama's before I had turned the shower on, making sure the hot water was at it's highest. I scrubbed my skin roughly with the sponge until small dots of blood started to appear, the hot water leaving a stinging sensation on the rash. I covered my body in soap until I had forgotten about feeling Niall's touch on my body, deciding that it was time to wash my hair.

The ringbell echoed throughout the house making me wonder who'd be here on Thanksgiving, since I had an hour until Perrie would be here to get me. I opened the door, hiding behind it sense I was only in a towel, only to see a large brown box in front of the door. I looked back and forth down the hallway, seeing nothing. I shrugged my shoulders, pushing it inside, kicking the door shut behind me. I grabbed the scissors off my desk, cutting the tape off before opening the flaps of the box. A black dress with long sleeves and matching heels were in the box, making me confused.

Who could've dropped this off?

I hesitated before I started changing into my undergarments, deciding that I would wear the dress. It fit me perfectly, a deep cut going between my cleavage, but didn't show anything. I glanced at the heels before I looked at the clock, sighing heavily.

Better start getting ready.

—-

"That dress looks great!" Perrie grinned widely, grabbing the bowl of cookies from my hand. She wore a dress like mine, just in red. "Zayn's waiting outside for us, I hope you weren't waiting long, he couldn't find his suit." She smiled, her cheeks turning a dark shade of pink. I smiled nervously, not wanting to know the real reason of why they were late.

"Happy thanksgiving!" Zayn cheered once I had settled in the car, "this is going to be a good day-" he was cut off by his phone ringing, Perrie controlling the steering wheel while Zayn searched for his phone.

"This is Zayn." He thanked Perrie before taking control over the wheel, my eyes trained on Zayn through the mirror. "I don't think so, will you just let it go, the situation is done and over with. I've already gotten ahold of the man." He spat into the phone, my eyes widened from his sudden tone. Perrie sighed loudly, obviously not liking the conversation. "Fine." He hung up the phone, clicking a button before the partition went up, Perrie and Zayn having a hushed conversation.

And by the looks on their faces, I knew this wasn't going to end well.

I felt my heart beat increase when we had pulled into the familiar driveway, several cars parked in the yard. My eyes stared at the front porch where Lindsay stood, a glass of champagne in her hand as she stared at the car.

"I'm so, so sorry." Zayn apologized, but I wasn't hearing it. He set me up, both Perrie and Zayn set me up. I shook my head, getting out of the car, slamming the door shut behind me. I pursed my lips, hoping to hold the tears back that had threatened to fall.

"Your boyfriend is inside." Lindsay smiled, winking at me shortly afterwards. I let out a deep breath before I stepped inside the house, immediately smelling the turkey that was currently cooking. Several people were laughing and having a good time, waiters walking around the house.

I made my way around the house, noticing that Maura was talking with a group of older ladies, but I saw no sign of Alexa. I heard loud laughter making my head turn, immediately noticing the blonde haired man. He wore a dark blue and white suit, his hair gelled up neatly with a glass of champagne in his hand. He glanced over at me, excusing himself from the group of men before he made his way towards me.

I inhaled sharply once he stood in front of me, my eyes not able to meets his. He twirled a piece of my curled hair, staying silent.

"I knew that dress would look nice on you." Of course he was the one who sent it. He suddenly wrapped his arms around me, my arms laying still by my side, confused thoughts running through my mind, until I felt his lips rest on my ear.

"I swear to God I am going to murder you." He spat, squeezing my hip tightly making me yelp quietly, my eyes pinching shut. He pulled back, clearing his throat before glaring at me. "You made me think Logan fucking killed you, we will take later." He seethed, nodding for me to turn around.

An older man stood in front of us, wearing the exact same thing Niall was. His hair was a light shade of brown with a few gray streaks, smiling at me.

"You must be the girl Niall has taken a liking too," he shook my hand firmly. "I'm Bobby, Niall's father." I gave him a small smile, swallowing hard, remembering what Alexa had told me.

"Yeah." I squeaked out, "I'm the girl being shipped to Mexico." I looked up at Niall, putting my lips into a firm line, hearing a loud bell ring suddenly.

"Dinner is done!" I pushed Niall's hand away from me, making my way into the dinner room. People were starting to pile there way into the chairs, all the food being served onto the table. I sat down, feeling a presences besides me making me look over. Harry gave me a small smile, leaning towards me.

"I heard about what happened, and I'm sorry." He whispered, "but we've got a problem with Alexa." I looked over at him immediately, suddenly worried. "Niall drugged her yesterday just to get the apartment key, she never wanted this to happen." He whispered, patting my leg before turning his attention towards Liam, who had given me an apologetic smile.

"Can I have everyones attention!" Niall shouted, tapping his knife against his wine glass, the room going silent. "I'd like to say a big thank you for all of you joining me tonight, and I'd like to say I'm very thankful for my company, my wonderful family." He smiled at his mother, kissing her on the cheek. "My wonderful sister who happens to be sick at the moment, and my four brothers. They've been there for me since the beginning and I don't know where I'd be without you pals. Cheers!" Everyone shouted cheers, drinking their champagne. Niall glared at me from across the table, sitting between his parents.

I ate my food slowly, listening to all of the conversations around me, when I felt someone nudge me. I glanced up, noticing Lindsay was sitting besides me.

"I've got your photos from the shoot with your money, I placed it up stairs on your bed." I nodded, continuing to eat, hearing the door bell ring loudly. I poured myself a small glass of champagne, hoping to calm my nerves.

"Everyone, I would like to introduce my guest." Niall cleared his throat, "this is Logan Styles." I dropped my fork, my mouth hung open as I stared at him. His brown hair was no longer greasy and tossled, not a single bruise covering his skinny face. He looked at me, winking with that disgusting smirk on his face.

"Fucking shit." Harry cursed behind me, my eyes glancing over at Niall, who was now staring at me, eyebrows furrowed.

"Well, it looks like the night is just getting started." Lindsay smiled at me, drinking from her glass of champagne. I exhaled loudly, suddenly losing my appetite.

I should've told Niall everything, I should've just told him what Logan had done to me and why I ran away from home. I frozed when I felt his large, rough hand push my hair to the side, his face right besides mine.

"I suggest you watch your back, Little Lady."

—-

well shit, Logan is back.

I'll fix mistakes later.

Comment thoughts and vote!

Just a warning, there WILL be smut in the next chapter.