56.

-Niall

I hear the door slam. Footsteps are coming towards mommy's room.

I hide under the bed and hold my breath. He smells like alcohol.

"Wake up you cunt." I can hear mommy crying quietly.

He is dragging her out of the bedroom. I am scared.

"I have a new customer, do your fucking work." He shouts at her. Mommy is thrown at another man.

He is putting his hands all over her.

Mommy is touching him. She's kissing him.

That's my mommy. Don't touch my mommy!

He stomps back into the room. His boots are in front of me.

He reaches under the bed and grabs my hand in his rough ones. He drags me out.

"C'mon, let's go." He grabs me by the back of my neck. Mommy is terrified.

She tries to help me. The stranger laughs and hits her.

Don't touch my mommy!

"Watch, Niall." My head is being held tightly. I am forced to watch. Mommy is getting her clothes ripped off.

My nose is running and I am crying.

"Don't hurt my mommy!" He is laughing in my face. He smells like alcohol.

Mommy is trapped beneath the man who is hurting her.

She said she loves me.

Don't hurt my mommy!

I sat it up gasping for air, my body drenched in sweat. Here comes the nightmares again. I sighed heavily, running my hands down my face, my skin sticky and hot. Ever since I left her, all these dreams come rushing towards me.

Where was I?

I was in the hotel, remembering that I had left the home of my adoptive parents.

Stretching out my legs, I decide to shower. I have to meet with Mrs. Jones, also known as Katherine, within an hour. Stripping from my boxers, I stepped inside the shower, the hot water stinging my skin. I didn't mind. I traced the small white dots on my thigh, and slowly up to my chest. The memories came rushing back and I felt as if I was hit by a truck.

I wrapped the towel around my waist, pushing my hands through my damp hair. A suit was neatly laid on the bed with a gray tie. The maid must of stopped by. I picked my phone off the nightstand, noticing a new message from Amanda.

From: Amanda

I have everything packed, be over tomorrow around noon.

Locking my phone, I decided to get ready for dinner. I knew Katherine hated when I was late, I was always punished for it. I could feel her nails scratching down my chest, slowly tearing my skin. Her soft, rough voice purring in my ears. The hand cuffs tearing my skin apart, droplets of blood slowly dripping onto the white carpeted floor.

I needed to stop.

Changing into the suit, I smoothed it out, adjusting the tie. I retrieved my keys and phone off the nightstand, making sure to grab the hotel key. I stepped outside the hallway, watching as teenagers eyed me from afar, whispering to their friends. With a small smirk towards the flustered girls, I stepped inside the elevator.

"Excuse me." The elevator doors were pushed open, a tall black haired, dark eyed woman stepped inside. I gave her a small nod, allowing her inside beside me. She wore a long red dress, hair curled. Glancing at the elevator buttons in front of me, the doors shutting. "You're Niall Horan, aren't you?" She questioned, I turned towards her, giving her a small nod with a smile.