13.

-Little Lady

I would say I had a good sleep but I'd be lying to myself. I couldn't get comfortable in any position, my butt was literally burning and stinging all night, and I knew there had to be some cuts from the leather belt. It was nine o'clock and I knew Niall was awake because of the shower running, I didn't bother getting up but I knew I had too. I sighed and shoved the blanket off me, getting out of bed, and like usual there were a pile of clothes on the dresser for me. A pair of skinny jeans and a pink v-cut shirt.

Once I was dressed and put on my black flats, I had applied my make up and curled the ends of my hair, I decided on going down stairs. Niall's hair was patted against his forehead, wearing black jeans with a white shirt, glancing over at me.

"You look nice, how's your ass feeling?" I flinched from his loud chuckle, leaning against the table. He placed two pieces of french toast on a black plate, bringing it to me. He stood behind me, his hot breath hitting against the back of my neck. "Hurts, doesn't it?" He whispered, hands running down my sides slowly.

"Y-yeah." I squeaked out, feeling uncomfortable with how close he was to me.

"Follow me, bring your food." I poured syrup onto the hot food before following him into the living room, he nodded his head. "Lay on your stomach." I tensed, but he shook his head. "I'm not going to whip you, alright?" I hesitated before I laid on my stomach, my plate of food in front of me. He sat on my legs, my eyebrows furrowing together as I ate.

"I'm going to give you a massage." Before I could even say anything he placed his hands firmly onto my butt making me jerk forward, "calm down." Seriously? This isn't something I enjoy. His hands were awkwardly squeezing my butt, making me squirm beneath him. "Something bothering you? A lot of ladies would enjoy my hands on their ass." He chuckled, I pushed my plate away and looked back at him, a smirk on his face.

"Have something to say, Little Lady?" He cocked his head to the side, I pursed my lips.

"Yeah, I do asshole." I hissed, not able to hide the smirk on my face. I don't know where I gain this sudden confidence, and my speaking wasn't too bad. His jaw clenched before he leaned forward, making me swallow hard when his face was in front of mine.

"Say it again," he whispered, the tip of his nose brushing against mine. "I dare you." He hissed, blue eyes dark and full of anger- my heart beating quickly against my rib cage. My lips were parted, short puffs coming out, scared for what he'd do. "Mute, again?" He breathed out, laughing.

His mouth was inches away from mine, my eyes glancing down at his wet lips. I glanced up at him, a small smirk on his face. He leaned closer, our lips brushing against each other making me inhale sharply.

"Just go with it." He whispered, bringing his lips firmly against mine. I was frozen, I didn't know what to do. My heart was pumping fast, and I was sure that Niall could feel it through my thin shirt. His hand squeezed my hip, bringing me back into reality. I shut my eyes slowly, moving my lips in sync with his feeling him smile against my lips.

Was this even right?

His large hand was placed on the side of my neck, his thumb gently pushing against the dark skin that was there. His other hand slid into my hair, the kiss becoming rougher. Goosebumps rose to my skin when his tongue brushed against my bottom lip, the door bell suddenly ringing.

Saved by the door bell.

He put himself in a push up position before he stood to his feet, holding his hand out. I held onto it and brought myself up, softly bumping into his chest. I looked up at him, seeing him stare down at me, wetting his red lips. He pushed my hair back, the door bell going off once more.

Once he left the room I picked up the plate of food before going into the kitchen, hearing a few manly voices- not bothering to look over at them. I washed off the plate, putting it into the dish washer before I turned around. Three men, one of them I noticed as Zayn and Liam, remembering him from Niall's work. I awkwardly stood next to Niall.

"Hm, looks even better when she's awake." The blue eyed, brown haired boy spoke- earning a slap on the arm from Niall. I furrowed my eyebrows together in confusion, wondering if he was the one that got the picture of me half naked sleeping. Oh God this is embarressing and just awkward and uncomfortable. Niall took a step towards me so he was right next to me, clearing his throat.

"This is Little Lady, you know Zayn and Liam. This is Louis." I gave a small smile and wave, Louis smiling at me, reaching forward to shake my hand.

"I'm Louis, if Niall gives you a hard time, give me a call." He winked, making me pull my hand back quickly. He only smirked at Niall, who's hand was on the small of my back, his finger tips gently pressing through my shirt.

"What are you guys doing here?" Niall questioned, the men looking back and forth between each other before looking at me.

"It should be spoken in private." Zayn spoke, givng me a small nod. Niall looked down at me, removing his hand.

"Go up stairs, yeah? I'll be up after." I hesitated before nodding, not liking the fact that I wasn't able to listen. I walked past the four men, hearing them whisper about me. I walked up the stairs, hearing hushed voices.

Being the nosey person I am, I leaned against the wall, quietly listening.

"He has an eye out for her, he wants her." Me? And who's he?

"The night at the celebration meeting, he was there watching her." It had to be him, the blue eyed man that was there.

"I know, I talked to him at the post office. I won't let him." Niall spoke.

"Mate she's such a pretty girl, she shouldn't be apart of it." I could make out that was Zayn speaking by his voice. "I already told you this before, don't do anything stupid Niall." I pinched my eyes shut, my heart pumping quickly.

This had to be about me, the post office- the blue eyed man with the lip ring known as Luke. The celebration, it was him. But, why would he want me?

I huffed before walking down the stairs quietly, knowing that they didn't squeak but I still had to be quiet. I leaned against the wall, peeking around it quickly seeing a little of Zayn's face. I swallowed hard before I slowly tip toed towards the office door, looking back once more before opening it.

I shut it almost all the way, letting out a deep breath. There has to be something in here that can help me find out what is going on. I went through his drawers in his desk, seeing nothing but pens and a few papers. I shut it quietly, going towards the large organizer.

I glanced at the door before bending down, going through the drawer. There were light colored folders lined up, a few names at the top on the tabs.

Tomlinson, Louis W

Malik, Zayn J

Payne, Liam J

Styles, Harry E

What were all these folders for?

I huffed and continued going through them, stopping on a name that never left my brain, my blood running cold.

Smith, Rosie M

Why the hell is her file in her?

A chuckle that came from the doorway made me freeze, my body tensing as I tore my eyes away from the folder and looked at the wall in front of me.

"Curiosity killed the cat, huh?"

---

OMG I LITERALLY CRIED DURING EVERY SONG IN FOUR.

OMGGGGGG JESUS CHRIST PLEASE HELP ME.