5.

-Little Lady

"Kick you out?" He chuckled, scooting his chair closer to mine. I could feel his knee come in contact with my bruised one, my body tensing. I swallowed hard. He gripped my chin in his hand, my eyes locking with his. "You aren't going to tell me what to do or what I should do, understand?" He squeezed my chin, his voice lower with each word. I squeezed my legs with my hands from letting myself let out a loud cry. "I will be right back, do not move." He demanded, standing from the table and disappearing.

Is he that stupid to leave me alone?

I stood up fromt the table, careful that my chair wouldn't screech across the floor. I took large but slow steps towards the door, hearing a loud thud from above me. I placed my hand on the handle, unlocking it before I opened it. I smiled widely once I felt the cold breeze hit me, but that's when a loud beeping rang throughout the house, my body flinching from the loud sound.

The alarm.

My eyes went wide and I rushed out the door, not bothering to shut it behind me. I felt as if my heart was in my stomach, I should of known that was going to go off. When I heard it go silent, I knew that he was after me. I picked up my pace and ran through the woods, thankful that I had kept on my worn out Converse so I wouldn't step on anything sharp to slow me down. I ran quicker once I heard a loud voice shout for me, full aware that it was Niall.

When I saw a large lake of water, I stopped in my spot and decided what I could do. I could swim through it quickly to get to the other side, or I could try hiding, but he'd end up finding me. I shrugged off the sweater, leaving me in my tank top and jeans. I slipped off my converse, letting out a shaky sigh.

"Don't even think about it." I turned around seeing Niall standing there, fist clenched by his side and jaw clenched. I didn't think. I jumped into the lake, my body meeting the cold water. I swam to the top quickly before I started doing doggy paddle, but I didn't get very far. Long arms wrapped around my waist, his breathing heavy in my ear. I tried to pry his arms off me, but he was much stronger than I was.

He didn't bother grabbing my shoes or sweater, he just walked through the woods, his grip tightening on me with every step. I felt like an ice cube, my teeth were chattering loudly and I was aware that my lips would be turning purple. When the house came into view, the door was wide open and all the lights were on. Once we got in the house, he slammed the door and locked it, typing in the secuirty code.

My heart was in my fucking throat.

Water was dripping onto the floor, but Niall didn't care. He dropped me onto the kitchen floor, falling right onto my bum. He walked in slow circles around me, eyeing me as if I was his prey. I kept my head down, scared to look up at him. I was cold, I just wanted to shower and then go to bed, that's it.

"Is there a reason you ran?" He questioned, still walking around me. "I'm one hundred percent sure that I told you to stay put, didn't I?" He question, I stayed silent. I gasped when my hair was roughly pulled back, my eyes meeting dark blue angry ones. "Didn't I?" I only whimpered, nodding slowly. "Then why the fuck would you run?" He snarled, "you're just asking for punishments, aren't you?" I shook my head, swallowing hard. He only smirked at me, pulling harder on my hair, and I almost felt as if it would rip out any minute now.

"I'm s-s-sorry." I whimpered out, a burning sensation forming in my head from the harsh pulling that he had done. His hot breath could be felt on my face, my chest rising and falling quickly, my lips trembling from the cold.

"Get up and shower." He demanded, removing his hand and pushing me away from him. "When you're done, you come right back down here. Understand?" I nodded slowly, placing my hand onto the back of my head. I stood up slowly, scurrying past him and up the stairs. Once I got into the bathroom, I immediately shut and locked the door, letting out a deep breath.

My hair was a mess, my clothes were damped and had dirt on them. The cover up on my face was coming off, revealing a little bit of the bruise that Niall took no notice of. I shook my head and changed out of my clothes, taking a warm shower.

I stepped inside my room and saw a pile of clothes that I had the first night here, a long sleeve shirt and thin cotton shorts with my undergarments that Niall had washed for me. I changed into the clothes and brushed my hair, scared to go downstairs.

I walked down the stairs quietly, seeing a beer in his hand and a soccer game on the television. He took no notice when I walked down the stairs, until I stood at the end of them. He eyed me up down, drinking from his bottle.

"Come take a seat." He demanded, I obeyed and walked towards the couch with my head down, about to sit down until he stopped me. "Right next to me." He patted the spot next to him, my heart thumping loudly and quickly against my rib cage. I hesitated before sitting down next to him, my hands tucked beneath my thighs. My eyes glued onto the television, wondering why he wanted me down here.

I tensed when his large, cold hand was clamped onto my thigh. I didn't remove my eyes from the television, I didn't move a single muscle in my body. He scooted closer so our legs were touching, feeling the warmth of his body radiate onto my cold skin.

"Why so tense?" He whispered, lips brushing against my ear. My mouth was clamped shut, eyes wide in fear, my nails digging into the palm of my hand. "Are you scared?"

Yes.

I stayed silent, his finger tips sliding down my thigh, stopping when they we're at the end of my shorts. He tugged on the end of them, and that's when I became terrified. I scurried away from him, hearing him chuckle as he took a large gulp from his drink, letting out a heavy sigh afterwards, looking over at me with an evil smirk.

"Something wrong, Little Lady?" He questioned in his amused voice, my eyes now locked onto my pale feet. I wiggled my toes, keeping silent. "Why can't I touch you?" He questioned, making me look over at him. Eyebrow raised, blue eyes full of confusion and mouth set into a firm line.

"B-because." I whispered out, twirling my hair, letting it frame my face. He hummed in response.

"Well, hate to break it to you." He paused, "but I'm a hands on learner." He chuckled, my leg bouncing up and down quickly. "I hope you get used to it, though." He chuckled standing from the couch, walking towards me, bringing his face close to mine. "Because when bad girls like you do bad things," he traced my trembling lips with his index finger, biting down on his lip.

"My hands will be involved with the punishments, Little Lady."

——

Decided to re write the chapter.

I'll probably update later when I get home from bowling because i'll be bored.

Peace outtt.