69.

Songs for chapter:

Monster- Imagine Dragons

-Niall

"She was one of those girls you get once in a lifetime, ya know. She wasn't just a girl I wanted to fuck for a few months then send her off, I wanted more. I knew what she wanted, and I wanted it just as bad. I wanted months, years, I wanted forever with her. She was all I wanted. It scared me. I was absolutely terrified to fall in love with her, or even in general. She was the complete opposite of me. She's been through hell and back, sexually abused, that's all we've had in common. I'm not what she needs, and that's what hurts. But there's something about her that made her want to stay, after everything I've done to her, she stayed through it all. But now, it's gone. She lost her memory and I'm nothing but a memory that she will never remember."

I sat in the center of the room, the bottle slipping from my hand as I stared at her pictures around the wall. God, she was so beautiful. Everything about her, she was precious, she was something special. She was someone that I could never forget, even if I tried too. I reached for her journal, tracing my fingers over it. I didn't know what was in this, but I knew it held her life in it. I was scared to read anymore than I have, I knew that I'd become a softie for her.

I remember when I left her, that was the worse. I was staying with my adoptive mother, Maura, in Ireland. I woke up after my encounter with Lindsay, and I had regretted it, knowing how much Little Lady had adored me. And then she overdosed on pills, fuck, I caused it. It was the worse pain I have felt. Then I went off to Mexico, she left unprotected. She could've gotten killed, or even sexually abused. I was stupid enough to even leave her alone, knowing what could've happened to her.

"Oh Jesus, Niall." I looked up, staring at the blonde haired woman in front of me. Her blue eyes were wide, glancing at the bottle that laid between my legs, with the journal gripped in my hands.

"You know, I deserved this." I laughed, dropping my head. "I deserve to be forgotten by the woman I love, I put her through absolute hell, and I was so proud of myself for it." Lindsay sat beside me, crossing her legs.

"Niall, don't say that. She loves you, more than you'll ever know." She whispered, her hand holding mine. She doesn't understand.

"You don't get it." I shook my head, "she's forgotten about me, Lindsay. Her fucked up Uncle came along and cut me out of her life, physically. She is being fucking brainwashed, and she thinks I'm the bad guy." I held my head in my hands, my breathing heavy.

'Ever since I could remember,

Everything inside of me,

Just wanted to fit in'

"Niall Horan, the big CEO crying over a prostitute." I looked up, glaring at the man who stood in the doorframe of my living room.

"Bobby." I spit, struggling to stand to my feet, I gripped the table, standing up slowly.

"I didn't know you were a drinker, perhaps we could have a glass together?" I clenched my jaw, Lindsay stepping between us.

"Bobby, don't start." She warned, "you have no right to be here." He raised an eyebrow, staring at the small girl in front of him.

"Lindsay, I think you should leave. I need to speak with my son, privately." I gripped Lindsay's bicep, glaring at her.

"Go. I'll be fine." She hesitated before nodding, pushing pass my father before giving me one last glance.

"So, Katherine called me." He shoved his hands into his jean pockets, rocking back and forth on his heels. "You guys had dinner together back in Ireland, catching up, I'm assuming." He nodded to himself, "why didn't she sign the contract, Niall? You know the rules." He lowered his voice, blue eyes glaring at me.