45.

Amanda on the side.

-Lindsay

"Are you out of alcohol or something? I can't find a single bottle of Vodka." I shouted from the kitchen, grabbing the last bottle of Scotch that was almost empty, simply shrugging my shoulders before I slammed the cupboard shut. I made my way into Niall's office, watching as he stared at something on the computer. "Whatcha doing?" I sat on the desk, rolling my eyes before taking a drink from the bottle. "Seriously? That stupid wedding picture." He looked up at me, blue eyes dark and full of anger.

"I don't understand, she left and now she's suddenly back. This isn't good." He grumbled, grabbing the bottle of alcohol from my hands. "And I'm not out of alcohol, you just seem to be drinking it everytime you come over." He retorted angrily, exiting out of the picture gallery on his computer.

"Just divorce her, I know you don't want anything to do with her." I shrugged my shoulders, "she may be a bitch, but she can't say no to you." I patted his cheek.

"I don't think you understand Lindsay, she won't stop until she gets what she wants. I've known her for a very, very long time." He spat, standing from his chair. I pursed my lips.

"Than what about the Little Lady girl? She is upstairs in her room probably crying a river, not that you care or anything." He glared at me, "but she loves you, Niall. You know that, you slept with her and I know you have some sort of feelings for her." He sighed heavily, laughing bitterly.

"I slept with you, I didn't fall in love with you." He scowled, turning away from me. I got off the desk, grabbing his arm and forcing him to turn around.

"That's because we were friends with benefits, now stop being some stupid asshole because Amanda is back. I'm sick of you treating Little Lady like shit, you're lying to me Niall. I see the way you look at her, you can't deny it Niall." I raised my voice, "I'm not letting her get treated like I did." I seethed, digging my nails into his skin. He gripped my arm tightly in his large hands, pushing me against his desk.

"Amanda was all I had left, Lindsay. She left because of you, everything is your fault." He seethed, his face closer than before.

"So this is suddenly my fault? She set you up, Niall. She stole all of the money from the company and you're too fucking stupid to realize that. She left because you slept with me first, you never said she was coming home that night. I know everything that happened that night, I heard every single thing you did to Amanda." I spat, "so don't blame this on me." I ripped my hands from his grip, grabbing the bottle off his desk.

"I need you to watch Little Lady while I go out for a while." I sighed, turning around to face him.

"Since when did I become a babysitter?" I raised an eyebrow, "I'm sure your sister can watch her."

"She's spending sometime with Harry, Alexa and I aren't on talking terms." He sighed, "please Lindsay." He begged.

"You're going to see Amanda, and you know what? I hope she doesn't sign those divorce papers because I want you to know what it feels like to not get what you want for once. Oh," I smiled at him, "tell Amanda she can rot in hell." He sighed loudly, grabbing his stuff before he left, slamming the door behind him.

I knocked on her door twice before pushing it open, raising the bottle in the air.

"Niall's gone, we should party." I smiled, watching as she glanced over at me, before she turned her back towards me. I sighed loudly and sat on the bed beside her. Her cheeks were red, with tear stains. I handed her the bottle, only for her to shake her head.

"I don't drink." She mumbled, scooting away from me. I raised an eyebrow.

"You can talk? Hm, how do you not drink?" I questioned, confused. She simply glared at me, burying her face into the fabric of her sweater. I crossed my legs, slipping my heels off. "I know you're upset, but he's going to divorce her, everything will go back to normal." I smiled, patting her on the back.

"He loves her." She spoke quietly, her voice scratchy. "He has no feelings for me." And right at this moment, I felt really bad for her.

"I know how that feeling is, I went through that with Louis. It's hard, but sometimes you just need to let them go." I told her softly, "it's hard, but you'll manage." I patted her leg, her body turning towards me.

"I don't think you understand." She seethed, making me raise an eyebrow. Since when did shy girl have a temper? "I love him and then suddenly his wife becomes apart of this? I just, I can't be in competition with her." She squeaked out, her eyes watering.

"Niall is this way because as a child he was sexually abused by his math teacher. She taught him that love is useless and there's no reason for people to care for eachother." I shrugged my shoulders, "I won't tell you the whole story but, I'm sure Niall will at some point. You just need to give him time, Amanda was a large impact on his life. From my point of view, I believe their marriage was a mistake." I told her smiply, watching as she twirled her hair.

"It's not right, he just used me." She cried out, "I've been used my entire life, I am done." I frowned.

"What do you mean?" I questioned carefully.

"I was a prostitute, I was used for sex by strange men I didn't even know. Everyone uses me and I don't understand, what did I do wrong?" I dropped the bottle of alcohol onto the floor, standing from the bed.

"I'm sorry, what the hell did you just say?" I raised my voice, watching as she flinched from my tone of voice. "Did you just say you were a prostitute?" She stood from the bed, throwing her clock across the room, watching it shatter into pieces.

"Yes! Yes I was a prostitute and I'm being sold to random men in a different country for sex trafficking, I'm scared." She sobbed, I immediately stepped towards her, wrapping my arms around her.

"You're going to be okay, I won't let you get hurt." I whispered, rubbing her back. "I'll make sure you're safe, nothing is going to happen." I sighed, resting my head on her shoulder.

"I don't want him to leave me." She mumbled, "I love him." I sat her on the bed, wiping her cheeks.

"I'm going to get you some water, okay?" She nodded, laying down.

I sighed making my way downstairs, turning on the kitchen light. The brightness made my head spin, the alcohol making me slightly tipsy. I grabbed a glass cup and filled it with cold water, hearing shouting from outside making me turn the faucet off. I dropped the glass into the sink, glancing out the window.

Niall had her pinned against the car, shouting in her face. I swung the door open, my heels clicking against the pavement as I picked up my pace.

"Niall get off her." I demanded, grabbing him by his shirt and pulling him off. "The hell is your problem?" I seethed, hearing that familiar, bitter laugh.

"Well, it always seems to be you that saves the day." I pursed my lips, glaring at the brunette infront of me.

"Goddamnit Niall, what the hell is wrong with you?" I looked over at him, his face red.

"I had no choice." He hissed, shrugging my hand off him.

"It feels so good to be back, I sure missed this place." She smiled, twirling her hair. "What's your name again?" She raised an eyebrow.

"Lindsay." I spat, watching her smirk at me, placing her hand in front of me to shake.

"Incase you forgot, I'm Amanda, Niall's wife." I sighed, smiling fakely at her.

"How could I forget such an ugly face?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Lindsay." Niall seethed, pinching my arm. Amanda smiled at Niall, before she walked past us. I glared at Niall.

"I'm so going to slit your neck, your future girlfriend is having a breakdown in her bedroom." I shoved him inside the house, when Amanda grabbed my arm, yanking me back.

"Don't worry Lindsay, I'm not leaving this time. I plan on starting a new life with my husband."

—-

Will correct mistakes later.

Comment and votee!

There will be more information revealed in the next chapter.