18.

Rose and Logan on the side!

-Little Lady

After Alexa apologizing over and over, Niall telling her to shut up several times, we had ended up back home. If that's what you wanted to call it. Niall had held onto me the whole time, making me feel like he cared. But I knew he didn't, he didn't care about anyone but himself.

"Come on, let's get you inside." I got out first, Niall getting out afterwards making sure the car was locked. He picked me up once more, my body cold and my clothes sticking against my skin. Alexa shut the door behind us, Maura sitting at the kitchen table staring at me.

"What happened to you? End up losing your way home." She snorted, I frowned at what she had spoken.

I didn't even have a home.

"Mom stop, it's not like you're any better." Alexa retorted, Niall sighed loudly and walked towards the stairs, turning around.

"Both of you, no arguing. I'm going to get her cleaned up and then we will talk. Stop bickering." He demanded, going up the stairs shortly afterwards when it was silent. He carried me down to the bathroom, carefully setting me down on the sink. "I'll run the bath for you, make ya some dinner and we can talk, yeah?" I nodded slowly, not understanding why he was suddenly being so caring.

I swear he is bipolar.

He messed with the handles until the water was warm, pouring soap in it.

"Alexa is going to do your hair after, so make sure you wash it good." I nodded, looking down at the floor. He placed two fingers under my chin making me look at him. "You're alright, you're safe." His voice was soft, making me regret every single bad thing I had said.

I nodded.

"I'll bring in your clothes." I nodded and waited for him to close the door before I could change, getting into the warm water making me let out a sigh of relief. A small knock on the door made me cover myself up quickly with my arms, Niall reaching in to place my clothes on the counter. "If you need anything, call for me." I nodded and watched as he shut the door, leaving me alone in my thoughts.

Did he know it was me?

Has he been looking for me?

Does he know that I'm not going back?

—-

Once I was dressed in sweatpants and a shirt, I brushed my teeth quickly and eyed myself in the mirror. My face was pale, the bruises were getting darker and I felt dead. I felt broken, damaged. I shook my head and walked down stairs, hearing voices.

"Yeah, she doesn't really talk." Niall muttered, "be easy on her." I walked into the kitchen, all eyes on me. Alexa stared at my face, obviously wondering where the bruises came from.

"Ni, can I talk to you?" Before she even let him reply, she grabbed his arm and dragged him out of the room, leaving me in a awkward silence with Maura. I leaned against the wall, feeling her eyes burn through me.

"Sweetie," she whispered, walking towards me. I bit down on my bottom lip, digging my nails into the palm of my sweaty hands. "You need to leave, you need to get out of here as quick as you can." She looked back, making sure Niall wasn't around. "I'm warning you, leave when you get the chance." Niall walked into the room with Alexa, staring at Maura and I.

"What's going on?" He questioned, voice harsh. Maura laughed patting my shoulder.

"Just talking to her, apologizing for my rude comments." She glanced over at me, looking back at Niall. "I'm going to the store, get some stuff for dinner." She grabbed her purse, while Alexa was getting the hair dye ready. "Be back soon." Alexa clapped her hands together.