2.

'Medical attention could be fatal

Cause the cunt wouldn't ever let a doctor near someone that's getting dough for him'

-Little Lady

"Little Lady?" He questioned, eyes narrowed and mouth set into a firm line. My eyes glanced around the room before locking onto his blue ones, my throat tightening. "Is this some kind of joke?" He chuckled, shaking his head. I looked down at my dirty hands, picking at the skin around my nail. Once he stopped, I looked back up at him. It hit him that I wasn't joking, so he just stared at me. "Come on, follow me." I stood to my feet immediately, following behind the blonde haired man. He led me up a pair of wooden stairs, my feet coming in contact with the cold wood.

We walked down a small carpeted hallway, his large hand being placed on the white door before he pushed it open.

"This is your room." He told me, allowing me to step in. Large size bed with dark red bed sheets, black dresser and a television. Simple, but meant a lot. I could finally sleep in a bed. "Would you like a shower?" He asked, I turned around and nodded, following him out of the room. He pushed me into the bathroom gently, my eyes wandering around the large room. "I'll be down stairs, there will be clean clothes when you're done on your bed." I nodded and waited for him to close the door before changing out from my clothes, reaching into my bra and pulling out the hundred dollar bills I had made from work, along with the small journal. I hid the money under my towel before getting into the shower.

A satisfied sigh left my lips as the hot water met my skin, the dirt and dry blood rushing down my damaged body and down the drain. Every single cut, every single bruise, it all reminded me of that one single man that had destroyed my life.

I wrapped the towel around me tightly before looking in the mirror, swallowing hard and trying not to cry. A large dark colored bruise was painted on my eye and jaw, bumps in the sore spots. I dabbed the sensitive skin with the cover up, before looking in the drawers for an extra tooth brush.

I walked down the chilly hallway with my head down, rushing into the bedroom and shutting the door behind me. I hid the stash of money in my dresser, closing it shut after words before shoving the journal beneath the pillow. A large sweater and black Calvin Klein boxers laid on the bed.

I changed into the clothes quickly, inhaling his scent. I grabbed the brush off the dresser, running it through my damp hair slowly, making sure to get all of the knots out. I walked down the stairs quietly, hearing a rough voice in the kitchen.

"Rachel she needs to be checked out immediately, do you understand?" He spat, I frowned from the tone of voice he used. And who's Rachel? "Thank you, that should work. Goodbye." I walked into the kitchen, twirling my hair, one of my bad habits I've had. He looked back at me, eyeing me up and down, eyebrows furrowed. "What happened to your leg?" I looked down seeing a large bruise on my knee cap.

"I f-fell." I whispered, loud enough for him to hear. My voice was raspy and low. The man looked at me, eyes narrowed. He walked towards me slowly, long legs taking slow steps. I looked down at the white tiled floor, my heart beating against my rib cage. I froze when I could see his feet below my nose, my hands stop twirling my damp piece of hair.

"Look at me." He demanded, I lifted my head slowly and looked at him, swallowing hard. He looked back and forth between my eyes, before he reached forward brushing a piece of my hair back, my eyes shutting from his touch. "Are you hungry?" He questioned quietly, I nodded slowly.

"Y-yes." I replied, he nodded and pulled his hand back, walking towards the cupboards and getting out food. I sat at the marble table, my legs dangling beneath me. I listened as the pan sizzled from the pancake mix, while I traced the lines on the table.